|(Day III The End)|

[In which we learn that vanilla is better than weed, or so we thought]

words:819

art by: KATHERINE7 on Twitter!

edited:nope!

Previously:

"Uhm yeah heh, I guess it is a teen romance, how'd you figure out?" Summer asks taking a bite out of her food and making eye contact with Charlie again.

"Well, the Director won't stop talking about it! He goes on and on about you too, I think he's starting to get obsessed!"

Charlie says, clueless about the previous events that had happened over the days.

"Oh really?"

"Uhm yeah! It's creepy, he just goes on and on, I honestly think he's losing it!", Charlie says trying to make the conversation less awkward.

"Haha yeah probably....", Summer laughs, trying not to worry her friends.

What the fuck, that's so creepy, should I tell Ranboo? No, I shouldn't worry him.

"Hey, Summer you good?", Willy asks noticing that Summer was spacing out.

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine!"

"Uh-huh, okay."

Willy turns his head back to Ted, going back to their conversation about bumper stickers?

Wait what-bumper stickers?

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go hit the hay," Summer says getting up from the table.

The group responded with okays and head nods.

"Oh I'll come with you!", Willy says, giving her a knowing look.

Summer nods, waiting for Willy to come over to her.

They both start to make their way to her "dorm", walking in silence they soon arrive at her dorm.

Swiping her keycard across the card swipe thing, the door swooshes open, the comforting smell of her wax scent thing leaking out of the dorm.

"Damn, it really smells like vanilla".

"Yeah, at least my dorm doesn't smell like weed."

There was a moment of silence.

"........fair enough".

Summer lets out a breathy chuckle, bowing in front of her doorway, showing that Willy should go first.

Willy rolls his eyes but has a grin plastered on his face.

He walks in, instantly being overwhelmed with the scent of honey and vanilla, visibly cringing from the strong scent.

"Hey it's better than weed", Summer says, taking notice of Willys cringing figure.

"True true".

"So uhm, why'd you come with me?"

"To do some sister-brother bonding! Joking, joking, mostly just to talk y'know?", He says turning his head to the side so he could make eye contact with his younger sister.

"Ha okay, well, I'll go get changed go make yourself busy.", Summer says going into her room so she can get changed.

The door closes from behind her, leaving Willy standing there anxiously thinking to himself.

-time skipppppppp-

After 20 minutes or so the door to Summer's room opened, showing the girl in a matching set of Minecraft pj's

The two siblings made eye contact, both not saying anything.

"...............PFFT HA", Willy laughs out, clutching his stomach, "Y-you look like an idiot!"

"AT LEAST IM NOT AN IDIOT!"

"Ouch, fair enough".

Summer waves Willy over, walking over to her bed and flopping back first onto it, accidentally laying on top of Vanny.

"Shot sorry Vanny!", Summer says getting off her bed to let her cat free, Vanny leaps off the bed, before walking out of the room she turns around and hisses at Summer.

"Damn,"

"Shut up,"

"Geesh,"

Willy grins, walking over to her bed and sitting on the edge, while Summer lays on her back fiddling with her fingers.

"Are you okay?"

Summers eyes widen, a lump forms in her throat.

"W-hAt D-dO you m-mean",

"I'm not stupid, I see how you act when the Director is around, I may seem stupid and people may say I'm stupid but it doesn't mean I don't notice or that I don't care, sure I may be a shitty brother but I still love you"

"W-willy?"

"Yeah Sum?"

"I-i'm sorry"

Summer suddenly lurches herself at her brother, wrapping her arms around his chest.

Willys eyes widen, the feeling of sadness and disappointment filling him, sadness because his sister is feeling this way and disappointment that he let his sister feel this way.

"H-hey let it all out, okay?"

"O-okay"

Summer continues to sob into her brothers chest, pulling him closer if that was even possible.

"Hey take some deep breathes, why don't you explain to me what happened?"

"I uhm, o-okay".

After many attempts of trying to get herself to calm down, Summer was finally ready to explain to her brother what was happening in his game.

After explaining her "story" there was a moment of silence.

"You don't think they would kill me if I blew this place up?"

"Oh no, of course not!"

She paused for a second, glaring at her brother.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK IDIOT".

a/n: hello! I'm trying to update more frequently! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you all, also here's my discord group! https://discord

a/n: hello! I'm trying to update more frequently! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I love you all, also here's my discord group! https://discord.gg/sEKHenMr