|(Day I)|

|future me|: this is edited, it's still trash tho :D
art by: u/soundskiies on Reddit ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

|future me|: this is edited, it's still trash tho :Dart by: u/soundskiies on Reddit ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

"Hey guys, good morning." The shaggy blonde said to the two other doctors and Jr assistant. "Wow William your up early!" Tristan said in surprise. "Yeah Willy, usually you come here an hour late either tired or high." Alex says in a teasing tone.

"Guys c'mon don't bash him!" The Jr assistant said, "Wow Summer, I didn't know you were a suck up!" Alex laughs out while the short blonde girl sticks her tongue out at her, "Guys, GUYS!" Willy yells out, tired of the bickering, the three of them stop and look over to him, they hear him sigh and roll his eyes.

"I'm here early because we're having a new Scp getting moved to our department, and rumor has it Summer, it's apparently your age!" Willy says, happy he can finally speak, "Really? Cool!", Summer replies in excitement that someone is finally her age, "Yeah yeah it's cool just don't go falling in love or something." Alex says rolling her eyes, "Yeah yeah I know mom." Summer says in a sarcastic voice. They all soon settle back into what they were doing, mostly paper work about the SCP's.

They all soon hear a knock at there office, Tristan yells out to the person tell them then can come in. One of the Doctors from the other part of the SCP walks in telling the four that the SCP had just been moved to the contaminate next to them.

-Summers pov-
Wow this is going to be so cool! I think to myself. I get up from my desk, so do the other three around me, I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder, I look up and see Willy looking down at me grinning, "You excited kido?" He asks looking back up, "Indeed I am Willy!" I say in excitement, I look up to him and hear him chuckle and give a slight shake to his head.

We all continue walking looking for contaminate number 7. "Ahah! Found it!" Tristan yells out to us. "Hey shush you might scare it!" I say out to Tristan, "Right sorry Summer." Tristan says giving me a smile, to which I return.

The other doctor hands us all a keycard for the contaminate, Tristan uses his and unlocks the door, he walks over to the little room on the side so we can get more of a close up look.

I walk up next to him and gasp in shock, I-is that a boy?

A/nyeah that's we're I'm leaving off, I need to do school stuff sadly

A/n
yeah that's we're I'm leaving off, I need to do school stuff sadly.

Words: 427