|( Day III The Afternoon)|

a/n: haha another update suckers, hope ya enjoy! also thanks for 400 readers!
art by: brr41nr0t on Twitter!
edited: yes!

previously

previously

They all exit the containment room, Tristan and Willy walking in the front, Alex and Summer in the back.  

"So...Summer, you got a little crush on Ranboo eh?" Alex says nudging her friend, glancing at her, "WhAT nO!" Summer replies, voice cracking and a blush evident on her face.

"Oh totally, I saw the way you look at him, trust me you don't want to miss your chance now, who knows what'll happen in the future for him here, you should probably do something about it soon," Alex says linking arms with her Jr Assitant, Summer sighs.

"I mean that is true, it's just we've only known each other for three days, isn't that too quick?" Summer says looking up to the other girl, "Psh, my grandparents got married after three months of knowing each other, you'll be fine girl," Alex says smiling.

 "Yeah yeah, maybe you should confess to Tristan since he's too oblivious for his own good," Summer says looking over to the two boys in front of them.

"Psh that's so true, some time's I just feel bad for him!" Alex says laughing, which causes Summer to laugh along too.

 "Why do I have a feeling you guys are making fun of me?" Tristan asks looking behind him giving them a death glare, it didn't work, which caused the two girls to continue their laughing fit.

-third-person pov-

Summer and Alex's laughing fit soon dies down once they get to the lab, which they were supposed to take the blood sample.

"Oh hey! Do you guys have the blood sample yet?" Another Doctor says, looking at Tristan, Oh yeah that's Clay, haven't seen him too much, Summer thinks to herself, looking over to him.

"Oh, yes we do!" Tristan says, handing the sample over to Clay, "Oh actually, the Director wants Summer to give it to him," Clay says looking over to the girl, her friends all having confused looks on their face, well two of them.

Oh, c'mon man, Summer thinks, internally groaning.

"Well guess I'll be off then," She says smiling, grabbing the sample from Tristan.

She walks away from the lab and makes her way to the Director's office, walking through hallways, taking lefts and rights, soon she makes it to the elevator that leads to his office, well this sucks, she thinks smiling and shaking her head.

She presses the up button, seeing the ring light illuminate, the door opens in front of her, no one coming out, she shrugs and walks into it, pressing floor level 5, sighing she waits out the ride by humming to herself, thinking about Ranboo.