𝐱𝐯𝐢

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃, assembled, inside the church.

'Well isn't this nice.' Adelaide spoke through comms, Pietro sniggering and Wanda rolling her eyes. Steve threw the shield at her to shut her up, which it did as she caught it, the rebound sending her back onto Wanda.

'Holy mother of God this thing weighs a ton!' She joked, using the shield as a frisbee as she passed it to Pietro, who then passed it to Wanda, who giggled hysterically when she received it. Adelaide could almost feel the joy radiating off of her, if her happiness didn't consume Wanda's mind so much she might have been able to have seen it.

'Right c'mon people that's enough, we've got a small country to save.' Tony instructed, and the team did as he said, waiting like sentrys, eyes darting around for any sign on Ultron.

It appeared, with all it's bodies beginning to surround the church, and Thor threw his arms in the air.

'Is that the best you can do?' Thor asked, sounding triumphant already as he gazed upon Ultron's selves. At that question, a large number of robots began to run and fly at fast paces, a couple of hundred at most.

'Well nice one, Thor, yeah really well thought out plan.' Adelaide commented, looking at the bots in astonishment.

'This is the best I can do.' Ultron replied, gesturing towards his army as he floated effortlessly in the air. Adelaide mimicked his movements and the suddenly, without thought, she was also hovering slightly above the ground. Addie stabilised herself in the air, then freaked out at how she was literally flying. Flying. Wanda heard Adelaide's surprise and laughed slightly. Ultron frowned. 'Are- are you laughing at me?' It asked, slightly upset and offended.

'No! Uh, ahem, no.' Wanda replied, steadying her stance on the floor as she readied her hands.

'This is exactly what I wanted.' The AI revealed. 'All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?' It spat ignorantly. Adelaide laughed, before staring dead straight at Ultron. Tony looked around in his suit.

'Like the old man said.' He turned to Cap then, which made Adelaide feel Wanda inside her head more prevalently. 'Together.' The Hulk roared loud, hurting Adelaide's ears, and the robots swarmed towards them. Adelaide breathed in sharply, drawing in maybe about twenty bots, dragging them across the floor towards them, her shadowy energy swirling and curling around the wires and joints, . She dragged them close to Wanda and Pietro, and spoke through feelings and thoughts to Wanda, who understood immediately. Addie restrained the robots and Wanda snapped them all in half, breaking them from the inside out as Pietro ran and smashed them all up in an instant.

Adelaide saw two small children cower behind an overturned car, Wanda heard her train of thought, and Addie sensed Wanda's passion for her to go, and that her and her twin could hold off the robots. Adelaide smiled and the twins, before teleporting suddenly to beside the children, who looked at her in fear.

'Hey, kiddos!' Adelaide whispered to the children, who were still very much afraid of Addie, which was understandable as her hair was all frizzy and messed up, and blood coated her black suit. 'Right what we're gonna do is all hold hands, alright?' She took one of the kid's hands, who then held on to it's brother. Addie smiled. 'Now, hold onto your sister, and you hold onto your brother. Don't let go.' The siblings nodded, dirt smeared their face and their clothes were tatted. Wanda heard Adelaide's thoughts then, that that's how Wanda must've lived when she was grew up here. In constant fear.

But Wanda comforted Addie, their consciousnesses latching onto one another, as Adelaide held her breath and teleported onto a helecarrier, taking the siblings along with her. Joy lit up their grazed faces as they looked up at each other and then at Adelaide. The girl said something in Sokovian to Addie, before she teleported back next to Wanda's side.

'Thankyou.' Wanda spoke telekinetically.

'Hm?' Adelaide answered back to her, swirling her hands and creating a dark shadowy force between her fingers, then shooting it towards a group of robots, making them disintegrate.

'That's what the girl said. Thankyou.' Wanda explained, not looking at Adelaide as she was too focused on her scarlet grasp swirling and intertwining with the circuits and metal plates of the robots, but she felt Adelaide's happiness at what she had said, and Addie didn't need to reply.

The Avengers were in perfect violent harmony, they all felt each other's movements, each other strikes at the enemy. Soon, most of the robots had been destroyed, that's when they began to turn around and begin flying into the air instead of directing their firepower at the Avengers. A new plan was in order.

'Alright, flyers, I want you guys on the robots trying to get away. Everyone else, focus on getting people to the helecarriers.' Captain America announced, slamming his shield into the "mouth" of a robot.

'What about this... contraption?' Adelaide asked, turning around towards the large metal contraption in the middle of the church. She lost focus on the battle for just a second, but it was enough for Ultron's many bodies to realise that the most powerful Avenger had turned her back and that now was the time to strike her.

A large robot flew towards Adelaide as she slowly turned around, but all she saw was a streak of blue, as suddenly Pietro was facing her, an inch from her face with the robot's throat in hand. She gasped suddenly, and Wanda felt her fear inside her head, then the sudden relief. Pietro kept the same serious expression as his knuckles returned to their normal colour and dropped the now broken robot onto the floor.

Neither of them moved for the few seconds they had as they looked at each other, eyes flicking from different aspect of their faces. Adelaide panted with slightly exhilarating fear lacing its way through her breaths, and Pietro looked down at her, his green eyes staring into the sea of blue. Wanda looked up at her twin, and the girl she wouldn't admit she loved, and then removed herself from Adelaide's mind. But Addie didn't have time to react to Wanda's reaction before comms spoke up.

'Are we all alright?' Clint spoke. Pietro moved away from Addie, running off to catch the robot stragglers that were unable to fly. 'Someone needs to protect the core.' Wanda's eyes lit up; she couldn't stand being near Adelaide, with her thoughts so loud and piercing.

'I'll do it.' She spoke up, now standing next to the metal core. Adelaide was stood down from the ledge Wanda was up on, but she grabbed her hand and when Wanda looked down at her she was met with a look of pleading. Wanda smiled gently. 'It's my job.' She uttered. Clint nodded and then talked to Nat.

'Hey, you're not staying here on your own.' Adelaide tightened her grip on Wanda's hand, softly begging her not to stay. But Wanda simply returned her pleads with a brush of the back of her soft hand on Adelaide's cheek, and they looked at each other, Addie standing on the floor and Wanda stood slightly upwards from her on an elevated platform where the contraption was. Adelaide closed her eyes and sinked into the warm feeling of Wanda's hand against her skin, and when she opened them she looked into her secret love's eyes.

Addie stepped up so she was standing on level ground with Wanda, however the scarlet witch was still taller than her. They were so close that when they inhaled, their bodies touched slightly, their eyes never looking away from the sea of each other's gaze. Wanda placed her hands behind Adelaide's head, and looked from her eyes to her lips as her breathing quickened. Her mind swilled with thoughts and endless questions, all of which Adelaide could practically touch if she'd wanted to.

But before any of them were answered, a swirl of blue made the girls jump back into their reality. Pietro stood next to them, oblivious to their mutual feelings and the tension between them and smiled.

'I should go, I need to help load people onto the helicarriers. Wanda.' Adelaide nodded towards the girl, who's face was still pink from the thoughts expanding in her mind that she shared with Addie. Pietro patted Adelaide on the shoulder, before she took one last look at Wanda, who gulped when they made eye contact, and then disappeared with a blink of shadow.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝.