𝐢

𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 really feel like babysitting, she'd much rather be at home with her sisters than sat on top of Tony Stark's tower, but she'd figured out that Thanos' threats were far from empty. In fact she'd describe them as completely and utterly full, so Adelaide decided it'd probably be better if she stayed put.

She gazed at Earth's mighty heroes as they slowly tore apart her father's army, whilst also creating a very large mess, which Addie thought was completely careless.

'Are you going to help? Or just sit there?' The black haired god asked, breathless.

'Yeah I thought I'd just keep watching. Seeing you getting you're arrogant ass kicked is comedy gold. More pitiful than funny, but funny nonetheless.' Adelaide remarked with a smirk as Loki rolled his eyes and carried on fighting off the Avengers.

She didn't want to help, Adelaide had no idea what her father saw in Loki - apart from his ambition - and to be honest she didn't really want to use her powers.

It's not like she couldn't be bothered, she really wanted to try use them, she was just so afraid. Afraid of what happened last time, of their screams. Adelaide's eyes darted around the city's winding landscapes as she attempted to calm herself down; She'd just noticed her quickening heart rate, and the cracks in the building beginning to form underneath her in her angst.

Erik Selvig looked over at her, perplexed, and she returned his gaze with a sharp middle finger. His eyes immediately returned to the Teseract. He didn't look at her after that.

Adelaide turned her head, white hair gently falling over her shoulder, to look at the nightmare of a battle happening below her. Tony Stark was flying around killing the chitauri with plasma firing from his hands, which Adelaide actually thought was quite cool.

She suddenly became extremely bored, despite the fact that the most interesting battle Earth had ever fought was happening below her, so she decided a change of scenery might interest her.

Adelaide was familiar with the planet, she'd never actually been until now, but knowing she was human (or some sort of one) and that she was born here, Adelaide always loved learning about Earth. She had always yearned to go, but until a couple years ago she hadn't even been allowed off of the ship where she lived.

Thanos was protective of her, Gamora always told Adelaide she was 'The favourite child' and because of that she had a duty to protect Nebula from their tyrannical father.

She pondered about that as she walked the streets of the city, blasts and fire firing around her. She walked with no haste, however as she thought about Thanos, and her family, and how suddenly she couldn't feel anything but hate towards them. Maybe not necessarily her sisters, but certainly the rest of her siblings, and most of all her father.

She didn't want to do it, he forced her. That's why she'd never use her powers again.

Adelaide's thoughts were interrupted by a large crash, as The Hulk battered it's way through a tall building, attempting to outrun a large Leviathan. Before she could understand what was happening, the building started to loom over to one side and fall, glass shattering and cement cracking.

Her small body was buried deep underneath the rubble, as a large brick slammed into the side of her head, rendering her unconscious.

Hours later, inside Tony Stark's suit, his trusty AI JARVIS picked up an extremely large energy signal coming from under some rubble.

'Sir, there's an abnormal amount of energy pulsating from underneath the remnants of that collapsed building.' The AI revealed.

'Let's take a peak, JARVIS' The Iron Man replied, and he flew over to the ruins and began uncovering the girl. He spoke through comms.

'A girl, Romanoff?' He said, slightly confused.

'Holy shit, Tony'