Chapter 12: Criminal Aunts? Sure.

Hey guys! I'm back!

I'm on summer break! Yay!

I want to thank you all for your patience and kind words. They really made me feel better about taking a break.

I meant to post this chapter a few weeks ago, but I kinda got writer's block and stopped. Opps.

Anyways, here's the chapter you came  for!

I don't own Percy Jackson or Young Justice.

Crash.

Laughter filled the room. Familiar and slightly deranged.

Everyone screamed, taking in what was happening. Bruce looked at the source of the noise. An annoyed look wanting to make its way onto his face, instead, he schooled it into a scared look.

The window behind the stage was broken. The person that broke it was standing behind Percy, holding a knife to her throat.

After getting over their initial shock, everyone in the room stood frozen. He noticed the team moving towards the exit, heading to change into their gear.

If he had know it was Harley sending the messages, he wouldn't have called in the team. Gotten everything sorted out quietly

The woman spoke. "Heya everyone! Don't mind lil' ol' me, I'm jus' here to take this lil' girly!"

He could see Percy struggling to resist the eye roll that he was sure was coming on.

This was where I got writer's block and didn't touch the story for 2 weeks :)

There was sudden movement behind them. Poison Ivy came in trough the window. She sent a smirk to Bruce as a vine began to reach for Percy. As soon as it touched her, an arrow was embedded into it.

"My baby!" Poison Ivy screamed, turning to look in the direction from which the arrow came from. Seeing the green clad archer, she snarled.

Vines began to fly as the team evacuated the guests. Megan and Artemis, who had turned away from the fight, were leading them out the doors. The Martian sending calming waves through them, all while using her telekinesis to block Ivy's stray vines. It wasn't much of a problem, seeing as the woman was aiming for the heroes instead of the civilians.

Superboy and Aqualad fought off the vines. Using super strength and water blades to tear them apart. Kid Flash was running around them, tying them into knots and trying to get to Percy.

In all honesty, Wally could be trying harder. Only reason he wasn't ws because he knew his girlfriend wasn't really in danger from the clown and eco terrorist.

Meanwhile, Harley was trying to find a way to get Percy out the window without the help of Ivy. She was getting quite frustrated.

Looking around, the woman spotted an opportunity. It wasn't the most desirable route, but it was currently her best shot.

She caught Ivy's gaze, trying her best to indicate what she wanted without speaking. Seeming to get the message, vines extended towards the hosts of the gala, one grabbing Percy, the other reaching Dick and Bruce. Wrapping itself around them, the vine deposited them before Harley, who had let go of a  secured Percy and brought out her mallet.

(Where did she bring it out from? Trade secret, no one knows.)

The heroes in the room stilled as she held it above the Prince of Gotham and his ward. Superboy made a move to launch himself at her.

"Ah ah ah." Harley chided, bringing the mallet up even higher. Superboy stopped. "Now, you're gon' let us take the girly or Mista Wayne and the kid go squish!" She raised her voice on the last word, highlighting her craziness.