Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 2)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Shut it jones before I make you!" Malachi seethed. Not going to lie, it really hurt watching Jughead go along with it all and not do anything. I guess intel was more worrying to the serpents than my feelings. The people that were supposed to be some sort of family just put me out here knowing I was already hurting. Maybe I actually did want revenge. 

I watched as Jughead got all annoyed and began to approach the table. Annoyed that I didn't retaliate? Or annoyed that Malachi stuck up for me immediately? "Just leave her alone Jones" I heard that classical low voice that I had longed to hear since the last time I heard it. Just like he used to when he got protective over me. God I missed it. 

Two of the girls took me by the arm and took me to the bathroom. Ivy and Bella were there names. "Oh my god! You so need to look the badass part!" Ivy squealed and then rushed off. Bella chuckled, following her with her eyes. "She's got spare outfits for days in her locker." Bella commented after she noticed my confused look. I chuckled. 

Within no time she came back with a baby blue cropped cami, a fitted black leather jacket and Torn black mom jeans. On top of that she pulled out jewellery and make-up. I let her get to work with no complaints, and before i knew it, I looked like the two of them. They linked my arm and took me back towards the canteen. The two of them strut in first and told me to follow, just for the dramatic effect. I did exactly that. I acted like I owned the school. I watched mouths gape open as I walked over to the Ghoulies. Guess I really was destined this life. Malachi wrapped his arm around my waist. "Don't you look stunning," He whispered as his eyes scanned me. "Not that you didn't before." 

I chuckled and the rest of the day went smooth. For once in my life, I felt like I had actual friends, a family. Now I had just come out of my last class, History. I was heading to my locker when I got pulled into the music room. 

"Betts," I heard ever so faintly. Sweet Pea. I would know that voice anywhere. I span around and saw him looking at me with pleading eyes. "What Sweet Pea?" I said sounding completely uninterested. I heard him wince under my tone. I watched as his eyes glossed with tears. "I uhm, I miss you so goddamned much." He said as tears left his eyes. God why was I still in love with him. I was supposed to be with Jones. "I said unforgivable things, I have beaten myself up everyday. The serpents they were using you. I can't get out of it, but for you, you still could of. I am so sorry for expressing it how I did. I was stupid. You made their reputation better the minute you started hanging out with me. They syphoned your reputation. Now you are being used for a mission, that means you have absolutely no where to go tonight. I am so sorry, i should have been open and honest the moment I met you. I am just so in love with you and I didn't want to see the heartbreak in your eyes when yet another family betrayed you. Please forgive me. I'll do anything for it. I love you." He begged with sobs in his voice. 

"I'll consider it. But to start, I want you to tell the serpents to throw a party on Saturday night. Maybe then I will forgive you. I'll find you a way out." I said as i wiped a tear away from his eye and then turned on my heel and walked out. I walked to my locker and there was Malachi, "Figured you'd need a place to stay."  he said before taking me to his bike. 

We hoped on his bike and began driving. "Serpents are having a party on Saturday night, they think I am tricking you but I'm not. Sweet Pea, he's on our side. They just won't let him leave the gang alive." I said in a demanding tone.