Tom looked at you with a massive smile. You both stared at each other sharing the same expression until you looked down at your wet towel.

"I'm just going to go put this in the basket."

He nodded his head and you walked out of the room. You placed the towel in the dirty laundry basket and started to pretend to bang your head against the wall. You didn't want Tom to actually hear it and come asking what was wrong.

Nothing. Has. Changed.

You took a breath and went back into the kitchen. Tom had set up two plates on the table. Your plate was filled with everything he knew you liked. You smiled at the thought that he still remembers.

You sat down in your seat and waited for Tom to join. He had coffee brewing for you and tea for him. He slowly walked to the table, careful not to spill your hot beverage. He placed it in front of you and then took his seat.

It was just like it used to be. Comfortable silence surrounded you both as you ate.

When you both finished, he took your plates and placed them in the sink. You continued to sit with one leg on the chair as the other dangled off. Your coffee bringing life back into you. You closed your eyes as your headache slowly faded.

"If you're feeling better we can head back over." Tom rubbed the back of his neck. "Or we can stay here if you don't."

"I'm ready, just need to grab my things."

You placed your mug in the sink and grabbed your items. You didn't have any other shoes to wear so you had to wear your heels. What an outfit. If you still had your dress on it would feel like the walk of shame.

The drive back to the house was short, but the dynamic of you two changed. The closer you got to the house, the more awkward it felt. You knew Harry would definitely drill you on why you went to Tom's last night. We're you friends, we're you not friends? You never got to that conversation. Probably because you said it hurt to go there, but that wasn't true. You would gladly be friends if that's what you could get.

Inside, Harry instantly grabbed your arm and pulled you away. You had no time to put your stuff down. Sam saw this taking place and followed you two. You looked back at Tom who started walking up the stairs. He never looked back so you turned your attention to the twins in front of you with their arms crossed.

"Talk." Harry said which made you laugh. You knew it.

Tom's POV

I looked back at (y/n) who was laughing. A small smile started to pull on my lips. No, can't start feeling these things when she's still dating that guy. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my room.

"Shut the door." Haz was sitting on my bed. He was waiting for me to arrive. I did what he said and his demeanor instantly changed. He started grinning like a child. "So what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

Haz scuffed. "What do I mean? We all got here last night to realize you and (y/n) were missing. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where you two went."

"The house was full. At least at my place she could have a bed to herself and not have any loud noises waking her up in the morning."

"So you slept on the couch?"

I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "No."

A sly grin started to form on his face. "So where did you sleep."

"In my bed."

Haz bounced on the bed like a schoolgirl getting excited to listen to gossip. "You slept with her?"