28

Your POV

You arrived at the address Fred sent you. It was your trial run day to see if you would really commit to modeling for him or not.

When you walked inside, you weren't expecting to see so many people running around. It looked like an actual professional shoot, you would know since you've been to one with Tom. That felt like years ago.

The outside was a large storage building, but the inside was completely renovated. It looked like you walked into a different building from how different the outside looked compared to the inside.

You stood near the entrance and looked around for a familiar face. You had no instructions on where to go or what to do when you arrived. The people walking around looked too busy to be bothered with so you just waited.

"(Y/n)?" A familiar voice asked you from behind. You turned around to see Fred walking up to you. "Hey glad you're here. Come on. Let me show you around."

You followed behind in step with the tall blonde. He took you through every room. Some were where people would get ready, some held props and different backgrounds, one large room was where all the clothes were stored. It wasn't just a place to take photos, it was where they held all their extra clothing that would be sent to the different stores when needed.

"You really have the whole thing down for just four stores." You said at the end of the tour.

"We're doing so good that we have money put aside for projects like this. If we can get the public to know about our store then it should only help increase sales. Increased sales will only mean more stores."

"That's great. When are you going to start posting and doing shows?"

Fred started to walk into another room full of clothing on racks and shoes on shelves. "Soon. There's multiple shoots going on today. That's why you saw so many people around here. They're gonna take the photos, edit all of them, then post. The shows might take a few more months to put together. Need to find locations to go to and people to come watch."

He handed you custom clothing to the point that you could no longer see in front of you. You moved to the side to get a better view of what he was doing now. He placed multiple flats, heels, sandals, and boots into a bin. He then walked out without a word. Assuming you should follow, he led you into a dressing room. You let all the clothing fall onto the table right next to the bin of shoes.

The thought of having to put on every single item on this table made you nervous. You thought it was a dress or two with some pictures then be out. Guess that was not on the agenda.

"Okay so Sam is going to come help you get ready. I have to go help out the photographers." Fred shut the door leaving you in the room by yourself.

You looked into the mirror that was in front of a chair and counter. Is this really what you want to do?

There was no time to have a life epiphany because a man with dyed blue hair, arms full of tattoos, and the smell of expensive cologne walked in. He was intimidating just to look out. His hard glare broke when he looked at you.

The muscular man reached out a hand for you to shake. "Sammy, but please call me Sam."

You shook his hand. "(Y/n). Nice to meet you Sam."

He let go and stared at you. His eyes taking in every inch with a raised eyebrow. You rubbed your arm and looked away from his gaze.

"First time?" He asked.

"How could you tell?"

He walked over to the table and started going through the pile of clothing. "You're nervous. Every model I've worked with has always had an aura of confidence around them. You look like a scared little girl that I could easily steal your lunch money from."