22

Your POV

You don't know how long you sat with your back against the door. You didn't even move when Andi came home. She had to push you with the door to get in. Sorry.

She was worried about you. You didn't feel like talking, only nodded yes or no to questions with that answer availability.

She helped you get up and put you in bed. She helped you change into pajamas, which wouldn't be the first time. She's taken care of you many times when you came home drunk and vice versa. She brought all your stuff into your room so you didn't have to worry about it tomorrow.

Judging by how she was wiping away at your cheeks with a makeup remover cloth, your mascara must've ran from crying. You didn't have any other makeup on. She never asked what happened. She knew you would tell her tomorrow when you were ready. It's must've been bad though for you to come home with no word looking like this.

When she left, you just laid in bed staring at your wall. It wasn't supposed to end this way replayed over and over in your head. You moved your head to face the pillow, letting the tears roll back down.

You opened your eyes to be blinded by light. You didn't even know you fell asleep. You turned over to grab your phone off it's normal place on the nightstand. It wasn't there. Great, you have to get out of bed. Was it worth it? No.

You turned back over and closed your eyes. Today was not going to be it.

If you were still in New York, you would be in bed with Tom telling him to not to move. To stay put and keep his arms around you. When he would give you multiple kisses around your face before giving you a reason why he had to get out of bed, you would've further protested. This would lead him to let you stay in bed and get you a cup of coffee to wake you up. Serene would've stopped by around noon to start getting Tom ready. You would either be back asleep in bed or on the couch having girl talk with her, annoying Tom. She would then start working on you. She would reveal the amazing dress she picked out for you, making you feel like real life royalty. You would've gone to the premiere and after party. It would be a happy day.

Would have been.

Andi knocked on your door then opened it. She knew you too well to expect you to not answer. "Hey hun. How are you feeling?"

Your back was facing her. No words came out. The whole speaking thing was not in the books for today.

"Okay. I made you some coffee. I'm just going to put it on the nightstand here. Whenever you're ready to talk I'll be outside. I have the whole day off and it's all devoted to you. I love you."

I love you. The words made more tears well up in your eyes. So tired of crying.

You turned over in bed. "Is my phone out there?" The words were so soft, you weren't even sure you said them aloud or not.

"Yeah hun it is. I'll go grab it for you."

Andi left the room. When she came back inside she handed you your phone. It was 3:40 pm. Guess after a long day and not sleeping on the plane was catching up to you. Still, you didn't want to get out of bed.

You had seven notifications. Three missed calls. Two from Harry and one from Haz. Four texts. Three from Haz and one from Harry.

Hazzy
Hey call me back when you get the chance
It's really important
He's an idiot
Seen

-

Second favorite twin
Hey (y/n/n). I know you probably don't want to talk to anyone right now, but when you can please call back. You can just talk to me, doesn't have to be about anything. You can just call and we'll talk about space for all I care. I just want to know you're alright. You're like family to me. Love you you feisty chick.
Seen