12

Your POV

Something was licking you. You scrunched up your face and opened one eye. Tessa. You gently pushed her away and gave her some love. Tom was still sound asleep on his side of the bed.

Slowly, you stood up and went outside. Harry was snoring with one arm hanging off the couch. You quickly took a picture and looked in the fridge. Normally you would still be asleep at this hour, but your nerves were already eating you alive. You knew you were going to be all over social media. You have been before, but it was as the unknown girl who was spotted hanging out with Haz and Tom in California. Now it was going to be the unknown girl as the date to a movie premiere of the movie's lead role. If people actually care, which they do, they will probably be able to tell you're the same person. The thought made you feel weird, having thousands of people know who you are. Granted, they're going to be more concerned with Tom than you, but you knew since you're going with him you'll be seen as the "possible girlfriend".

You needed food. The love of your life. A distraction to get your mind off things. Sadly, since you've been eating out or doing take-out, there was no food in the fridge. Okay then, going out to grab coffees and donuts it is. A nice little good morning to start the day off right.

Quietly, you snuck back into the bedroom and put some clothes on. Leggings and Tom's sweatshirt. Can't blame a girl, the smell was intoxicating. If he asks why you're wearing it, you'll come up with a lie saying something.

The walk to the donut shop wasn't far from the hotel. In all, it only took about ten minutes to get there. The wait time is what took the longest. Who knew so many people would be up this early. Do people not like to sleep? I mean, you're up early but it's a Thursday. Get donuts on a happy day like Friday, or a bad day like Monday to make it happy. You were called up next. You ordered a dozen different donuts and everyone's favorite drinks. You weren't sure what Dom liked so you got him what Tom drinks. If he didn't like it he could have yours or go down to the breakfast buffet the hotel serves.

You swiped the key card to unlock the door. Harry was still passed out, Tom was nowhere to be seen, so guessing still asleep.

You
Are you awake?

Hazzy
Yes. Why are you awake?

You
Couldn't sleep
Come over I bought donuts. I'm going to wake Tom and Harry

You grabbed a donut and walked over to the sleeping boy on the couch. You pushed the dessert close to his nose, but not so close that it was touching. Harry's eyes shot open. He looked at you confused but grabbed the donut out of your hand and started eating it. Tom's turn. You put Tessa on the ground and she ran out into the living room.

Two options have presented themselves. Be nice, be mean.

You grabbed your headphones and hooked them up to your phone. Carefully, you placed them over Tom's ears, turning up the volume to its max. Tom jolted out of bed letting out a yelp, swatting your headphones off of him. He looked so confused and worried until he saw you grinning.

"Fuck you."

"Wait wait wait. I have a peace offering."

"What?"

"Donuts."

He glared at you. "You are evil. I've been nice to you this whole week, trying so hard to let you sleep. I'm plotting my revenge."

Tom walked past you and headed into the kitchen where you followed.

"(Y/n) did you scream?" Harry asked from the couch.