29th May

Dear Namjoon,

Jin wasn't going to write today because he's... kinda crying on my shoulder right now.

I'll explain everything. Well... Today Jaehwan and his gang bullied Jin again. But this time... I'm so fucking mad. He tried to force himself on Jinnie.

Murder is in my mind. I hate him. Jin was always there to protect me, treating me as if I'm a fragile piece of glass, when the real fragile one was him.

He's an angel. It's frustrating. How the hell did you manage to not fall for him? Because I'm platonically falling.

I wanted to break Jaehwan's face. I might hate violence and always be cheerful no matter what. But that doesn't mean I can't kill if it comes to Jin.

I took their hits because they were many in number. I might not be stronger than Jaehwan and might end up beaten up, but the next time I see him... I'll kill him.

The way Jin explained everything to me while still sobbing is beyond heartbreaking. He didn't want to tell you.

But Jin you said you'll be honest. So you need to tell him everything.

Warning: slight mentions of attempted rape

I don't get it, he calls Jin and me faggots and spreads rumors about us dating. Then he tries to rape him??? What the fuck is wrong with him.

I promise Namjoon, I won't leave Jin's side for even a second. Your Jinnie will be completely under my sight from now on.

Unless Jaehwan and his minions have a death wish, they'll step out.

From,
Jimin

Ps: if you're mad at jin, stop being petty he needs you!

Reply. Just one letter. Please Namjoon. Just please.

He misses you to death.