◘ Understanding Willow

Start from the beginning

Well what's so funny about that?

"That could be anyone!" Luz said trying to cheer up willow "yeah! I mean there's a lot of kids here who wears glasses right??" I added.

"Solid willow impression bosha" skara compliments "Amity, weren't you friends with willow?" After skara asked that the green haired witch tensed up.

"I'm a blight. We only associate with select few.. keep annoying me though, I'm happy to select fewer" and with that, Amity walks away.

"Oh.. I would have sworn that you guys hug out.." skara and boscha follows her back.
Willow sighs as I patted her back for comfort.

[ Time skip ]

After hours, were finally in the class I've been looking forward too. The photography class.

The professor allowed us to be in a group of three, which I thanked her of course since she was one of those nice professors.

I sat on willows left while luz sat on her right "alright memory melon, let's pick another juicy one!" Luz held the pointy puller "be careful of her brain though, it's really near in those memory photos inside"
I said.

Luz was able to grab one "ohh, who says brain surgery is hard!" Luz placed the photo on a clip carefully not tearing it up.

"How's your work? note that some prints have greater clarity than others. These are moments that evoke strong emotional response"

Luz looks back at the photo almost touching it "all the colors of the brainbow..!" I held her hand down before she could "but if you damage the prints you'll damage the memories of willow" I breath out, still holding on her hand.

"Very good Y/n! Also, be extremely careful" the professor finishes before walking away "woah. Photo class is intense"

I heard some sounds and looked up, the photo started to appear. I squealed standing up "aw willow look at you! I found you so adorable here! And you also had one of those awkward phase too?" I look at willow.

"I knew we were all meant to be friends" luz pulled out a photo of me and her back then when we were kids.

(A/n: cuties💗🤸✨)

My face blushed in embarrassment "you actually saved that??" I asked covering my face. Gosh looking at old photos of me, cringe.

"Of course! I keep every photo of us all the time! It's for remembrance after all! I gotta say we do look pretty cute here" she said looking at the picture more.

I sighed letting her do anything she wants. I gasped when more pictures appeared "oh there's more!"

But the last picture really got our attention. If was willow and Amity hugging as a kid. Amity had brown hair?