Chapter thirteen

"I'm sorry but I can't see you as scary anymore" Clarke laughed and lexa came beside Anaya.

"Well its not like lexa was any better. Glasses to big for her face and braces" Anaya smirked and moved off the door frame arching her back avoiding lexa's hand that came flying out at her back.

"Anaya. You swore never to talk about that" lexa growled playfully and Anaya laughed.

"My girlfriend knows about my terrible tween years your will two and boy do I have some story's" Anaya laughed as she dodged lexa's hand yet again.

"Fine then I'm sure Reyes would love to hear about drunken skinny dipping" lexa smirked and Anaya coughed  choking on thin air.

"You were just as drunk and did things as stupid" Anaya growled and lexa smirk grew a evil look in her eyes

"Oh yes but I'm not ashamed of that. I have no secrets from Clarke" at that both Clarke and raven were dying of laughter. Her stomachs hurt and Clarke's wound was aching but she could not stop laughing. She loved seeing lexa like this. In short and a tea short waring glasses acting like her own age goofing around withgo a friend like normal young lady's did. 

"Then I'm sure you won't mind this" Anaya typed on her phone and a few second later Clarke phone buzzed from the nightstand. Raven got up and retrieved it for her well lexa started  at the phone with a deadly look on her face it was clear she knew what Anaya had sent her. Clarke opened her phone and started for a few minutes making herself calm down before turning the phone toward lexa and smiling.

"This is adorable. " Clarkes phone had a picture of lexa no more then a few months ago. She was bent down a big smile on her face as she pet a bug black fluffy dog. The young girl who held the leash was bright red and laughing at something. Lexa was wearing a black button up shirt and was clearly supposed to be doing something other then charming other girls. In the Connor of her screen you could see Indra impatiently muttering.

"Your enjoying this" lexa muttered and walked to Clarke hooking her arms under he legs and the other behind her backpacking her up turning and setting her back down on her lap.

"Hmmmm? I didn't k ow what your talking about" Clarke smiled and saved the picture to her camera roll.

"Not one bit huh klark" lexa whispered against Clarkes ear and a shiver passed through clakres body giving lexa some sense of joy that she could Couse Clarke to do that

"Were out come on anaya you have work and so do I" raven laughed and waved at her friend drawing Anaya out with her. before Anaya could be fully out of the room she turned to lexa who had now nuzzled her head against clarke's body.

"Will I be seeing you in the office" Anaya asked and instead of answering right away lexa looked at Clarke for a few Seconds. Clarke was confused for a few seconds before realizing that the brunette was asking her if she was going. With no more hesitation Clarke shook her head and lexa turned to her ling time friend and smile.

"Nope" her smile only grew when Clarke sighed against her laying her head against lexa's shoulder the pain in her stomach leaving as she let her body relax against lexa's and there friends left them alone.

"Would the bed be more comfortable" lexa asked as Clarke shifted against her almost 15 minutes later 

"Aa long as you keep your arms right where They are the. We could be surrounded by swords and it would not faze me" Clarke smiled.

"I doubt that" lexa laughed but Clarke was not kidding as she held onto lexa.

"You underestimate the power of your arms Lex" Clarke mumbled and a husky laugh bubbled from lexa's chest.