Darkness within

I looked straightly at Kiriha's eyes. It is full of darkness, at that point I already knew that Darkknightmon did something to him. Could he be controlling blonde jerk? The enemies attacked us then. Taiki pulls my arm, taking me back to reality. "Pinnochiomon knows a way out of here, let's go." We got away before the smoke from the attack faded.
**
"What the hell was that? Why is Kiriha with them?" Shoutmon confusely asked. "Hey, what if Kiriha was defeated by Darkknightmon and then became a pawn for him?" Zenjirou replied, "There's no way that would happen. You know how prideful that jerk is." I muttered. "So, is he controlled or what?" "No clue, but for sure.. Kiriha didn't do that on purpose. He wants to achieve his goal by himself. So there's no way he'd team up with that guy." Taiki said while frowning.

"What's the problem, kyu?" Cutemon asked me, "Nothing... It's just.." "Don't tell me you're worried about him?" Lalamon mumbled. "A bit, actually." "Oh- huh? What? Did I heard it right?" "She said she does" Cutemon answered Lalamon. "Wow, this is new."
**
I sighed, "you heard that right.. i am worried.... Oi Taiki, you said you can't turn your back at people who needs help. I don't know what happened, but can you help me turn that jerk back to normal?" "Okay.. sure."
**
A yellow flash rushed onto us, "Taiki!" Sparrowmon called. "Sparrowmon?" "That Darkknightmon, He locked Nene in the tower." She said. "What?!" "Why is she sticking with Darkknightmon anyways?" I asked. "Its because of her, brother,, Yuu... Whom she wants to save." She replied. "Ohhh,, Nene was sweet." Zenjirou said. "If Nene is locked,, Then she needs our help." I said so Taiki nodded his head. "We'll save her, right?" Akari asked. "Yeah." "Then, Let's go!" "This is how far you'll go... Xros heart." Kiriha spoke. He's here, with Greymon, Mailbirdramon and Deckerdramon. "There's something really weird in him." Akari said. "Yeah, even the whole Blue Flare." Shoutmon said. "They're acting so weird, as if they are controlled."

'Darkness.... That must be it. The thing DarkKnightmon did not find Taiki.. he found it on Kiriha, and now he's controlling him.'

"Just surrender now, nothing will happen even you continue to fight Bagura Army anyways." "No, we believe we could change this world!" Shoutmon yelled having Dorulomon and the others agree. "Kiriha, tell me, you guys fought them for too long. What's the reason for you to join them?" "Taiki..."
"Your digimons gave their trust on you. But in the end you didn't care!" Taiki added and clenched his fist. "Stop blabbering nonsense." "You said you'll save the Digital world with your own strength. You said you'll never let yourself lose! You're not Kiriha, the Kiriha we know was someone who'll never give up. Someone who's full of pride!" You can sense anger on Taiki's voice. "If you're really the prideful blonde jerk that Lira hates..."

I started to scratch my head in annoyance, "I guess talking won't convince him Taiki.. leave it to me." That is when I decided to step in. "If the Kiriha I hate is still in there... THEN WAKE UP YOU BLONDIE!"

*Bogsh*

"AH! GODDAMMIT MY HAND MY HAND." It hurts very much when you hold your strength just because you don't want to kill a jerk.

"Is he still alive?" Ballistamon asked. "P-probably.." I shook my knuckles and continued complaining.

Darkknightmon came as he stood up, "It's no use. Kiriha's already my pawn. Now, you shoul show them who's the strongest here." "So a punch is not effective at all?" Akari asked, "Why can't he just.." "Tch, how annoying." I glared at Darkknightmon. "Let's show them the blaze of blue fire. Blaze up..."

Kiriha slowly lifted his face up.. and looked straightly at Darkknightmon. "BLUE FLARE!" I took a sigh, "Welcome back, jerk." "What a great way of welcoming me huh.. Wait, I think you broke my jaw." "I didn't. Now can we just focus on that damn knight?" Taiki laughed, "They're back on arguing aren't they?"

"Hello kids~ We met again~" Lilithmon playfully said. "Why the heck does an ugly being in here?" I mocked, "WHAT?! Well this ugly being you said has been offered to team up with this big dark knight here." 

"Darkknightmon must have no choice but to team up with  you." "YOU LITTLE- hey Darkknighty, let me beat this girl up!" I evilly chuckled, "As if you can. Go on and let your army attack me and see how easily I can wipe them off. Oi Taiki, go and rescue Nene with Sparrowmon. Leave this to us." He nodded his head and did a digixros before leaving. "Greymon, Mailbirdramon, Digixros. Metalgreymon." "You guys take care of Darkknightmon, leave the ugly one to me." "Who are you to tell me who to fight?" Kiriha frankly asked, "Stop arguing, you two." Shoutmon X4 said, annoyed . "Whatever.." I called Lalamon at Cutemon for a digivolution.

My whip appeared in front of me, I grabbed it and attacked Lilithmon's army. My right hand using my whip to hit some digimons, while my left hand using my own power for a small burst of pink and green energy."behind you!" Kiriha yelled when he saw Lilithmon which I quickly kicked in the face. "I didn't know you can cooperate." "Shut up and just fight her." I sighed, while Lilithmon is throwing a tantrum over her self proclaimed 'beautiful' face. But she just gritted her teeth and attacked me. "You're so fucking annoying." I said before atttacking her.

We fight, and fight, and fight. Almost wiping off all of their army. Sparrowmon finally came, with Taiki and Nene on her back. "So what now, Darkknightmon?" He just scoffed, leaving me annoyed. "You have the guts to scoff huh?" Lilithmon glared at me, "Ah what again?" "Stop there Lilithmon. We're finished here, the darkness loader's already made." He said making us all look at him. "Darkness loader?" He raised it, "thanks to someone, i finally have this." "Darn it.. it's because of me." Kiriha said. "You idiot." I mumbled. "I've got some more to do. Farewell, children." After it, he left. "He seriously just leave like that?" I asked, going back to my normal form. "Tch, I'm not finished yet!! But i'll let this slide!" Lilithmon then retreated. "She got scared." "Yeah"
**
"Darkness loader huh.. what do you think about it, Taiki?" I asked, "I don't know, but i have a feeling it is not good for us." I don't know how it'll change our journey. But whatever happens, good  will always defeat evil.

"Kudou Taiki, Sasaki Lira." The broom jerk called,  "From now on, I'll treat you as rivals again." He said and left. "That guy became a jerk again." "At least he's back! Haha!"

We're interrupted when Nene suddenly passed out.

To Be Continued...