The ruins of sand zone

While on the way to the other zone, We saw some masses of land floating around the digital space. "Its the zones you already had saved, Taiki." Jijimon said, coming out of his X loader. "Long time ago, The 108 zones were altogether, forming the Digital world. But when the Bagura army cane, the digital world were scattered as zones. And each has Code crowns." He continued. "I see. Then... We just need to obtain all of the Code crowns to reform the Digital world again." Jijimon nodded his head and then came back inside the X loader for he couldn't stay outside because he'd be digitized.

"Hey hey look, we're almost there." Zenjirou said. A little while later, we got out and then reached another zone. I groaned when I hitted the ground. "Huh? Sand?" The grain of sands I scooped with my hand slowly slips and falls. We looked around. "Where are we? Is this a dessert??" I asked. Jijimon came out once again, together with Shoutmon and Dorulomon. Lalamon and Cutemon came out of my D-Tector as well. "This is the sand zone." Jijimon rubs his long beard as he tells us the story behind this zone. "This was once protected by warriors. Though a tragic incident happened. They disappeared, so this zone messed up. Look, there were many ruins around. Its because this were no longer protected by those warriors." "Ohhhh..." We observed the place, and there were many ruins like he said. "Though this zone is already ruined, they said that the treasures in this zone was still around." Jijimon added so we're all surprised. "Treasures?!"

~~~~~~~~~~

The heat was overwhelming. We're already parched, and our sweats kept dripping from our faces. "Damn... If things like this continues, we'll get dehydrated to death." I said, walking sluggishly. "Ah, I can't walk anymore." Taiki huffed and then laid on the sand. "The sun was too hot, I think I'm going to melt." I slapped my self. "No no, I can't be bothered by this temperature. I hate cold and now I am hating heat!!"

**

Until all of us almost faint. "I think I'm going to lose my mind in this heat." Lalamon said. "Me too, kyu!" Zenjirou looked straightly in front. "Is that....?" He asked. "WATER?!!" He ran to it. "Water?" Shoutmon asked and looked, then he found an oasis. "Yes, Its water!! Get up everyone!!" Shoutmon said as he followed Zenjirou. "Agh, Just wait alright?!" I yelled and stand up to follow them. The others also stood up and followed.

Zenjirou and Shoutmon stopped. "What the-- Where is it now?" Zenjirou asked in confusion. "Hah... You're getting hallucinations." Lalamon said and pant. "Is it only me or... We're sinking??" Taiki asked. "We're in the dessert so maybe we're on a quick sand." I said and crossed my arms. "Ahhh..." Taiki sighed in relief. "Wait--- Quick sand you say?" He asked while his eyes widened. They started panicking. "Calm down guys. The more we tried to move, the faster we'll going to sink. Don't worry, Everything's fine if nothing worse happen--" i get cutted when a weird thing happened. Some Skullscorpiomons also appeared. "Oh fu-"

But things get worser and worser when we also start to sink faster. "We need to think of a strategy!" Taiki yelled. "Yeah I know." I closed my eyes and think of an idea. "Dorulomon!!!!" Both of us said in sync, maybe we have the same thoughts. "Can you drill down?" I asked. "Yes, I think." He said and drilled. "AAAAAHHH!!!!" All of us screamed as the sand twirls and we're getting deeper.

Dorulomon continued drilling until we reached underground. We fell down on something. I looked at it. "Oh... A giant gem-like digimon. Hi." I said. "Lord Blastmon!" A bat digimon yelled. "Blastmon?? You mean one of the general of Bagura Army?" I asked. "Everybody, Run!!" Dorulomon yelled. All of us ran away. "Was that the kid with the red X loader?!" Blastmon asked and then ordered Skulscorpiomons to chase us. We're almost running out of breathe as we continue running away from them. Suddenly, a cart appeared in front of us. "Ride in!" A digimon said, so all of us rode. The cart continued to move until we reached a cliff. "We need to stop right now!" Shoutmon said. "We can't! Those digimons were chasing us, kyu!" "Then let's fight them!" I yelled. "No, let's just continue to drive this cart!" Taiki said. "But that that's a dead end!!!" All of us screamed. "Just trust me!!"