Terror train, Grandlocomon

"This is crazy.. ugh, annoying..." I kept pulling my hair in annoyance. "Was it Darkknightmon?" Dorulomon asked. "I guess so..." "That can't be!" Akari covered her mouth, "I-if it is Darkknightmon, then will Taiki be in danger?" All of us gasped, "He's alone, and he even left his X loader." Zenjirou looked at the red loader after Ballistamon talked. "AAAAAAAA IS THIS FOR REAL?! THIS PISSES ME OFF" I stood up and took a deep breath, "this can't do.." and I started walking. "Where will you go?" Shoutmon asked. "Of course, we need to find Taiki before we kept moving. We need to find him as soon as possible, I don't know what could Darkknightmon do to hi-" "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" We turned our heads, left and right, trying to find whose scream was it.

'U-up!!'

We looked up on the sky and saw a boy falling, "Oh sh- that's Taiki!" "Do something, do something!" Akari doesn't know what to do, so she just threw Dorulomon to catch Taiki before hitting the ground. "Ow, ow," he rubbed his head several times, "TAIKIIIII!!" Akari ran and hugged him. "Oi Taiki, seriously, how did you end up falling from there?!" He was confused up just like us, "I don't know either. All I remember is Darkknightmon told me something and then... That's it." "Hold on, what did he told you?" I asked making him scratch his head. "I am not sure about that.. he let me touch an orb, and I did because he told me I could save Nene who was trapped in there if I would, I have no idea what he said next. And after that, I'm already falling." Everyone stayed silent for a moment, "I guess... There's something Darkknightmon wants and he did not find it in you.." "So you mean, he let Taiki fell because he doesn't need him?! He's such a jerk!" Shoutmon angrily grinned his teeth. "He's a rotten being, so that might be a reason," I began, "and I also guess he was threatening Nene with something she cherish. The look on her eyes, it's full of emotions— Anger, despair, guilt and so on." "But if you are right, what could be that thing he wants? He looks desperate that he even checked Taiki.." Lalamon said. "Let's see, what does Taiki don't have?" We all stared at him, "Q-quit it you guys, it's uncomfortable!"
**
"Anyways, this place looks like a huge dumpsite." Zenjirou crossed his arms, "Dust zone is the place where most of the wastes in Digital World go." Dorulomon replied. I never thought such place like this exist in this world.
**
"Hands up! Better give all your valuables right now!" A bunch of digimons (specifically, Metalmamemons) suddenly showed up. "Oh?" "Look at these tiny beings." Shoutmon said, "HEY, YOU MUST BE SPEAKING TO YOURSELF!" One yelled. "Whatever! I already told you! Give us your valuables or else we'll fire!" "No." I said bluntly. "No?" They hit us with a beam of laser. "Was it still a no now?" "THESE LITTLE BITC--"

"Zenjirou, my X loader?" "Here!" He threw the X loader to Taiki, but unfortunately, a digimon (Gerbemon) jumped out from below and ran with the red loader. He was followed with some Toyagumon, and it left him speechless and took a moment to snap back to reality— "Hey!!"

We chased them, and they rode a Trailmon to get away. We could catch them but they fired us again to escape. "Ah seriously, why are there thieves here?" "We better chase them or else-" We're going to follow those guys but we heard a voice out of nowhere; "You should've been careful if you don't want to be robbed." It mocked. Taiki walked closer to where that voice might be coming. "This place is full of thieves you know, but of course they just need to live. Ow!" A metal seemed to hit his head. "A-are you alright?" Taiki asked. "Oi Taiki, this isn't the right time. Se better hurry to get your loader back." "But I can't turn my back on him!" Everybody sighed, "Yes, we know." He helped a digimonl to get out of a tight place. "What's your name?" "Pinnochiomon" he answered. "I am Pinnochiomon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He invited us on a place to stay for a while, offered some digioil and told us about the zone. "So.... A trailmon named GrandLocomon leads this zone? And he is.. from the Bagura army?" "He's more than a dictator.. The digimons here in this zone steal valuables or scraps to exchange for digioil. And they do trade it to GrandLocomon." Pinnochiomon narrates, "But he is one cruel digimon, some of us are hurt because of him." Taiki stood up, and tried to hold his self back. "We all know what he'll say..."