Cousin eh?

Its the start of Summer vacation. Today, I was looking for someone, just then someone shouted. "Lira!" "Kouichi." We had a little conversation. "Its the start of summer vacation, have any plans?" I asked. "Well, totally no, Maybe just spending my days with Kouji and the others." "Oh great...." "Hey, Do you know this kid named Taiki Kudou?" He asked. "Sounds familliar, Is he the 7th grader kid with goggles?" I asked. "Yeah, He's that." "Ah, Okay,, Why are you asking?" "He's just kinda interesting, He was always trying to help others. And he's great at sports too. He's in a Basketball team. And last time, he just won a kendo competition against Zenjirou Tsurugi." "Among the seventh graders, aren't Zenjirou the one who has the most experience?" I asked. "Yeah." "Hm, He's pretty intersting like what you said huh." "Where are you going anyway?" He asked. "Ahh,, Actually, I was searching for someone." "Someone?" "Yeah,, Something happened yesterday." I said.

~Flashback~
"Uncle, I'm home." I said entering the house. "Huh? He's not here?" I put my bag on my room and look for my uncle. Then I reached the attic. I saw him cleaning there. "You could just told our maids to clean why clean by yourself?" I asked. "I don't have any other things to do so I just cleaned our home." He said. "Wait, what the hell are you wearing?" I asked when i saw him wearing a maid outfit. "Hey Uncle, are you gay?" "Haha, No." He said giving me an annoyed face. "Whatev-" I was going to walk away but I bumped to those boxes behind me. I coughed because of the dust.   A box fell down and everything inside it scattered on the floor. "Ahh damn it." I said picking all the stuff. I then noticed a picture frame. "Huh?" "What's that?" Uncle asked. I was shocked to saw my picture with a boy. "This was...." ".....That kid was... Your cousin, right?" He asked. He was the only child of my Father's cousin. If I'm right, we were at the same age."Its been almost Three years. How'd I forgot about him?" I asked. Maybe because I decided to forgot my past since its too sad.  "Hey, Uncle, Did he really go to America?" "I don't know... we tried to search him there, but we can't find him. No matter how hard we try." He said. "He.... He was my first friend."
~End~

"Ahh, I see." "Alright then, I need to go on. Bye." I said. I continued the search. But where on the earth could he be? I already checked his old house, but he's not there. "How could I find him If i don't have any contact of him for almost three years?" I whispered. "Maybe I'll just let Fate to decide again. Whether we'll meet on the road or somewhere else. " I looked up the sky and had a deep sigh. I just then heard some people. I looked at them and their face looks so terrified. I'm curious so I go to the crowd. Up there, at a building,, Was a stucked car?

"Lira, move!"

I heard a voice so I stepped back, just in time before the car fell. "What,, what was that? Isn't that Lalamon's voice?" I asked. I heard another voice, its unfamilliar, though, I searched it because it sounds like it needs help. I reached where the voice is from. And then saw three kids. One of them had a brown hair and wears a goggles. I could barely recognize him. Its none other than Kudou Taiki. Later on, A portal suddenly opened and a kind of red digivice appeared. "The... Door to the Digital World...." I whispered. Taiki reached the device,, "Wait,, Wait! Taiki Kudou!" I yelled.  He entered the portal, As i also did. Accidentally, perhaps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're standing at a grassy land. "We... Were at the digital world." I said. "Huh,, Who are you?" Taiki asked. "....Wait, Aren't you the girl who plays piano? Your name was... Uh,, Lira,, Was it Lira?" A red haired girl said. "I....."