The rival appears! Aonuma Kiriha!

Shoutmon gave us wristlers. He said it was for communication. "Well, We already decided to be a team, But we doesn't have a name." Starmon said. "Oh yeah, A name." "You had an idea? Taiki?" I asked. "Uh,, Actually no." "Do we really need to name our group?" Lalamon asked. "Yeah! Every team has their name." Shoutmon answered. "Hey Kudou, Lets not waste time and-" Zenjirou stopped when the whole zone shaked. "Waah!! What is happening?!" We yelled. Some weird spike-like things started to come up from the ground. It took Zenjirou on the air. "Isn't it too early for that to come out?" Jijimon asked, worriedly. "Do you know something about these things?" Ballistamon asked. "If I'm right, those things will come from underground as a sign of this zone's end." He said. "What?!" "Zenjirou, Can you hear me?" Taiki used his wristler. "Yes Kudou! Hurry and bring me down!" He yelled. "We will, Wait till' we get an idea to get you." "Its too embarrasing to admit it, BUT I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!"

"How can we eliminate these things?" Akari asked. "If this started to appear from the the ground, does that mean that some kind of digimon were under us? I meant, Under the ground?" I asked. "Do you need some help? Kudou Taiki?" A voice asked. We turned our heads behind and saw a blonde haired boy. "Who are you?" I asked. "Aonuma Kiriha. That was my name. I am the Blue Flare's General."

'Kiriha Aonuma huh,,, interesting.'

"The Bagura Army sent a digimon who was digging underground and causing this trouble. If you didn't hurry, you're friend might be in danger. " He said. "So what's your point?" Shoutmon asked. "I will offer you something. If you agreed to be my assistant, I will help you. I need someone to help me, especially someone who has a X Loader. Now tell me, what's your decision?" He continued.

"Hmph, If you want to help us, then help. Don't ask for something in exchange." I said. "I was asking Taiki, not you." "You- You're a jerk aren't you?" I asked. "Come here and show me your strength you Blondie, Lets fight." "Lira, We don't have Cutemon's data. Without it, we can't digivolve." Lalamon said. "So that means I'm useless right now. What the hell." I placed both of my hands on my face. "I'll just repeat what she said. I won't accept your offer. If you want to help, then help. " Taiki said. "I see. Hm, But you might change your mind after this. Reload, Mailbirdramon, Golemon!" He holded his Blue X loader. "Digixros!"  The fused digimon whacked its tail on the ground causing us to be damaged to. "Ahh THAT DAMN BLONDE HAIRED JERK!" I yelled. "That's just for now." He said and flew away. "Hmph, how come a jerk like him got a X loader." I whispered as I run, but Lalamon stopped me. "You can't follow him. You can't digivolve." She said. "I know but... I need to go..."

'That jerk...'

"That's not the problem, we need to save Zenjirou and drove these things away." Taiki said. "Tch, Yeah. Like what that jerk said, a digimon is underground. Then we should get rid of it first." I said. We're still thinking of how could we remove the spikes, when Zenjirou suddenly yelled through the wristler. "Kudou! Explain this to me! First this weird things appeared, and now the ground is glowing!" That is what he said, so I placed my hand onto my chin. "Well does that means..." Taiki nodded his head, and talked. "I got an idea. Starmons! Pickmons! Digixros! Star sword!" He digixros and a sword made of star appeared. "Zenjirou!" He threw it to him. "W-what's this?!" He asked. "Throw that to the part where the ground glows!" I yelled. "But what if I miss?!" "We believe in you Zenjirou!" Akari yelled. "W-well anyways..." "Just do it." The star sword said. So Zenjirou had no choice but to threw it to the ground, and then...

A digimon was hitted and the spiky things disappeared. Well, The problem's not yet over. The leader of the army, Madleomon, appeared and attacked us. What's more, he's too strong for Shoutmon X2. Luckily....

"Dorulo tornado!" A wolf came,, Dorulomon, With Cutemon in his back. So i just looked at him. "Hey Taiki, How about use Dorulomon for a digixros." Lalamon said. "New digixros? Well.... Shoutmon X2! Dorulomon! Digixros!" "Huh? What?" Dorulomon asked, unaware of Taiki's ability to digixros.

"Shoutmon X3!"

A new warrior was born. Shoutmon X3, "Victorize boomerang!" He attacked. "Hey, That digimon is pretty big." Lalamon said. A little while later, Madleomon's body get bigger and bigger. You could basically refer him to a balloon. "Hey I think he's gonna explode!" I yelled. "Leave it to me." X3 said as he lifted his opponent and before Madleomon could say a thing and explode, He threw him high towards the sky, and then

*BOOM!*

Madleomon was defeated after he explode. X3 got seperated to Shoutmon, Ballistamon and Dorulomon, then Taiki and I ran to them. "Nice job, Shoutmon!" He exclaimed. "Hey, and guess what, I've thought of a name." Taiki continues. "Really? What is it?" I asked in curiousity. "Xros heart." He replied as he tap his goggles. "Xros heart, huh." Lalamon whispered. "That's a great name!" Shoutmon yelled and then standed up straightly. "Well then, Our team's Xros heart, and you're our general! Taiki Kudou!" "Wait, Where's the wolf and Cutemon?" I asked. "Did they just left without even saying a single word?" Akari asked. "Probably." Zenjirou said. "Yes, mister who's afraid of heights." I said so he yelled: "WHAT?!" So everybody laughed. Having a little moment, A diamond shaped thing appeared. Taiki grabbed it and then looked at it, trying to figure out what is it. "So you're Kudou Taiki." A voice asked. We turned our heads on the direction where it came from, and saw.....