(N)ice to meet you

Its an another zone. The lake zone. "WHY IS IT TOO COLD?" I asked. "Oh! Digimons! Hello-" shoutmon froze because of shock. "Th-the digimons,, they were frozen!" He yelled. "Bagyra army might be the one who did that." Taiki said. A little while on our walk, we saw some Pawnchessmons crying beside the lake. "What's the problem?" Akari asked. "O-our leader... Knightmon, He fell down the lake." They answered. Taiki and I heard a digi melody. "Taiki, he's still alive." I said. "Yeah..." "But the water... Its almost freezing-" I said but then Taiki threw his jacket and then jumped. "Oi! Are you crazy?!" I asked. He used his X loader to save Knightmon, but since the water is cold, he hardly swam. So we need Chibikamemon to help him. "Ugh, Taiki! You're not on right mind!" Akari scolded him. "Thanks to Chibikamemon, you were not freezing right now." Zenjirou said. "U-uh,, Thank you for saving our leader general Taiki." A pawnchessmon said. "That's right, thank you." Knightmon said. "It seems I finally founded the general I've been waiting for." Knightmon said. "General?" "The right general who would save this zone. And the right general who deserves the Code crown." Knightmon replied. He leaded us onto the zone's castle. So that we coild meet the princess. "Xros heart, This is our princess. Princess Bastemon." "Uhm,, So.. why is she sleeping?" I asked. "Well, she spend almost all of her day sleeping." He said. "Princess Bastemon, the general we've been waiting for has finally came." Knightmon said. "*Yawns* Meow,, That's great. But its weird. Someone came here before and he says he's a general too. Meoooww.. alright, I'll get back to sleep."

'The general she means, Was that...?'

"What's up, Kudou Taiki." "BLONDIE!" I yelled. "Quit calling me blondie. I have a name. And that was-" "Kiriha, yeah, I know. But Blonde jerk suits you even more." I said. The three of us talked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So,,, What's your plan now Blondie?" I asked as I ate Diginoa. "That's MY plan, and you have nothing to do with it. You are not even a part of Blue Flare." He said. "Hmph, jerk." I looked away. "Well, how about you Taiki?"

"Its OUR plan and you has nothing to do with it, you weren't even a part of Xros heart, you know." I said and smirked. Kiriha glared at me. "Its like you have a X loader that you are not ashamed to talk to me like that." "I don't have one, But i have a D-Tector." I said. "Hey,, I am also here, you know?" Taiki said. "Ah damn, its too cold." "You're not ashame of talking to me like we're close and giving me dumb nicknames when you couldn't even deal with a cold temperature." Kiriha said. "Shut up, its just I easily felt cold, and I easily caught cold too. Its sucks, i know it." "Whatever." He said and left. "I thought i'm just a ghost when you two were together, like, hello? I'm here too." Taiki said. "Sorry, goggles." "G-goggles??" Taiki asked. "Is it because i wear this goggles?" He asked. I nodded my head. And then he laughed. "Well to be honest, Kiriha and you almost have the same personalities." He said. "We do?" I asked. "Yes, you're pretty much like her sister."Quit hiding, i know you were there." I suddenly said to change the topic. "Uh, How did you know?" Zenjirou asked while Knightmon and the Pawnchessmons look at him. "Its too obvious." I said and crossed my arms.
~~~~~~~~
I was walking when I saw Cutemon eating Diginoa. "Hey, cutemon." I said sitting beside him. "Heyyow." He munched the Diginoa. I smiled. "You want to see your parents very soon, right?" I asked. "Yes, I really want to see them again." He said and looked at the sky. "Nothing's more painful than missing your parents." I said. "Yeah, I know." He agreed. "Why, are you and your oarents also seperated?" He asked. I laughed a little. "Yeah... They're very far away from me now. I can't see them anymore." I said. "Oh, I feel bad for you." His happy face shifted to a sad face. "You're lucky you still had chance to see them. Hey Cutemon, I want to help you in finding them before its too late." I said. "I.. want to help you too by trusting you, so you could turn into a digimon and fight those bad guys." He said. "Okay then, lets help each others from now on." I said and smiled.
~~~~~~~
Later on, the Bagura army came. I looked from the castle's terrace, with Cutemon on my head. I looked at the leader of the army. A white devil-like digimon..