Rivalry

We left the Heaven's zone. I think Slushangemon already learned a lesson from us, and he'll be really a good leader. Taiki also got the code crown. And we're on our way to the next way. "What do you think about the next zone?" Zenjirou asked. "Magma, Lake, Dessert, Skies... What's next, Forest?" I asked .We got outside the portal. "Do you notice something strange?" Akari asked. "Are we on the air again?" Zenjirou asked. "This zone feels empty to me." Shoutmon said coming out of Taiki's X Loader together with Cutemon.

"Well- Uh- Taiki,, We got a problem." I said. "Zenjirou, No matter what, don't look down." "Hmm? Why?- AHHHHH!!" "WE'RE FALLING!" All of us shouted. A black feather suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Beelzebumon!" "Leave Akari and Zenjirou to me, Taiki." He said. "Thank you Beelzebumon." Taiki thanked him. "Taiki, you know.. Beelzebumon is the only one who can fly isn't he?" Shoutmon asked. "Now that you said that, I-"

"This isn't good! Ah- I know, Lalamon! Cutemon! Spirit Evolution! Fairyotomon!" I digivolved so I could fly. But, I haven't saved Taiki, Instead I had got into with Akari and Zenjirou. "Beelzebumon, Are you hurt?" Akari asked. "Let me take a look at your wings." I said, healing it. "Thanks." "Where is Kudou?" "We're separated, I would gonna save them but I had just digivolved when I'm already near the land." I answered after I turned into human. "Heh, so I am right, It's Forest zone." We took a walk around to find Taiki, But instead of him, we founded a digimon named Stingmon. "Enemy?" I was planning to digivolve but Beelzebumon already started to fight. "Leave it to him, Kyu."

Both of them were good, The two of them were fast and strong. But the battle ended when Lilamon came. "Stop it Stingmon! Can't you see it? These two humans were lovers! They are warriors of love!" She mistook Akari and Zenjirou as a couple. "N-no! You got it wrong!" Akari embarrassedly said. "Looks like Zenjirou accepted that Nene doesn't like him." I sighed. "HEY!" Zenjirou yelled at me. "Akari and Zenjirou are warriors of love~" "Stop it!" They both yelled in annoyance.

We followed Lilamon and Stingmon. They led us to where the Code crown is. "So, behind this is where we can get the Code crown?" Lalamon asked while looking at the wall with an opening covered with yellow thingy. "Yes, this is the Holy Temple where the guardian deity of this zone is."

**

A familiar voice suddenly spoke. "But the code crown belongs to us." I turned my head behind, "You... Blondie."

"You aren't with Taiki who has the ability of digixros, what could a bud-digimon and a rabbit do though?" He mocked making Lalamon and Cutemon angry. "Shut up," Akari and Zenjirou looked at me. "I, myself, can even wipe out your whole army at once, Stupid jerk." "Ohh, Lilamon, You know this blonde guy and her were also warriors of love, just look at them arguing like a couple." Zenjirou grinned. "Quit it, Zenjirou." "Kiriha, They may know how to enter this door." Nene said. "So you two had joined forces? Blue Flare, And Team Twilight..." I said. "You were different from them, only their team can enter the door, besides, you can't enter without the guardian's permission." Stingmon said. "What made you say so? Just tell us how to we get the code crown." "We can't tell you." Lilamon said. "But we can't just stand here. Reload, Mailbirdramon, Greymon, Digixros!" They fought, but Metalgreymon is too strong for them. This is unforgivable, hurting digimons for a selfish goal. "Continue it Kiriha, They still haven't told us how to get in." Nene said. "I don't like wasting my time to fight weak digimons. Hey, You there,"

I frowned, "You." Kiriha said pointing me. "What? The hell you want from me?" "Show me your strength. Didn't you say that you could wipe my army at once?" He asked. "Well, Is that some sort of challenge, Blonde Jerk?" "Why, You afraid of losing?" He asked making me smirk. "You'll regret challenging me." "Lalamon, Cutemon, spirit evolution!" "Need help?" Beelzebumon asked. "No-"

"Metalgreymon, Giga destroyer!" "The heck, Are you rushing?" "Indeed." "Wings of music!" I attacked. "Trident arm!" "Eh?!" "Finish her, Metalgreymon!" Kiriha ordered.