Island Zone in Chaos!

We turned our heads to the direction where the voice came from, and saw a girl. She said her name was Nene Amano. "That was the Code crown, it was obtained after you freed, or had claimed the zone. Use that with your X loader, then you could transfer in the next zone." She said. "Alright." Taiki used the Code crown as then a portal appear. "Thank y-" We would like to thank her for helping us but she just disappear like a bubble. "Well that was my Type." Zenjirou said. "But the question is, Are you her type?" "Shut up."

We entered it and head onto the next zone. All digimons go inside Taiki's X loader. While Lalamon in my D-tector. "What? I never thought my D-Tector can store digimon inside." We have successfully got to the other zone. What a big island this is! Jijimon came out and said this was the Island zone. "What a wonderful view." Akari said. "Yeah yeah, but Bagura army is here."  I said and ran. "Oi oi oi!" I yelled, having their attentions on me. "What do you think you're doing?" "We're gonna take the Code crown, why young lady?" The Gizamon asked. "Bold of you to think we're gonna let you!" Shoutmon yelled.

"Yeah, Shoutmon! Ballistamon! Digixros!" Taiki raised his X loader for a digixros. X2 holded his Star axe tightly, and then fiercely attacked the enemies. He defeated the enemies,, and then turned back on his normal form. "Well, that was easy." Shoutmon said and then turned to the zone's villagers. A little tortoise looked at him with sparkling eyes. "W-who are you guys? Kame." He asked Shoutmon. "Us? I'm Shoutmon, This is Taiki, And we're Team Xros Heart!" He answered. "Xros heart?" The turtle whispered. "How about you?" I asked. "I-i'm Chibikamemon, Kame." He replied. A bigger, older tortoise came. "Ahh, Archelomon, here you are." Jijimon talked. "You know each others?" Lalamon asked. "Yes, we do." Archelomon simply replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

Few minutes passed, The digimons started to talk about a festival and a thing called Diginowa. "Wait a minute, what's a diginowa?" Taiki asked. "Ohh, yeah you humans don't know about it. Its the best food in the Digital world!" A Syakomon answered. "Here." They offered some to us. "We also offer Diginowa to our lord, King Whamon, kame." Chibikamemon said. "King Whamon?" Zenjirou asked. "Then... Where is he? The Whamon you're talking about?" Akari asked. "We're on top of him right now, Kame." "You mean..... THIS WHOLE ISLAND IS A WHAMON?!" I asked. "Yes, kame." "Wow, cool." We all said.

We opened the Diginowa and ate it. "Hey, this is really good." Taiki said. "Diginowa is the best!" Shoutmon said. "H-here, you can have another, kame." Chibikamemon offered him another one. "Oh, thanks!" "Crap, If the Bagura Army attacked again, I can't even help because I don't have Cutemon's data to digivolve." I said. "Yes but you have me! I am your partner and that means I could digivolve if you are by my side." Lalamon said. "Evolve huh? Cool." "Hey what's that expression in your face? Seems like you're not that proud." She said. "Nah."

"Bagura army!" Pukamons yelled. Ships of their army appeared, "Darn it." I said standing up.
I whispered.  "Oi Kudou, What's the plan?" I asked. He placed his hand on his chin, and lowered his head to think of a plan. Then he tapped his goggles. "Alright, I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We swam to get to a ship. "Hurry up." I said. "O- Hey, enemie-" I knocked off the Gizamon before it continue. "Hmph. Shut up."  Zenjirou grabbed his star sword. "YAAAAHHHH!!!" "Oi, can't you attack without yelling?" I asked. "Anyways, let's get to the control room." Lalamon sajd. "Yes!" We followed her. "Damn it, the door's locked." Zenjirou said. "Move." I talked before I kicked the door. "Hoooo Nice." Akari said. "Let's get in." Zenjirou attacked the digimons inside with his sword, and we reached for the control. "Hey this looks like a weird steering wh- well anyways let me figure out how to use t- HEY!" I yelled. "I think its easy to use." Akari said and holded it. "Oh look, there's ships in the radar." She said and pushed the button and then...