New friends

"Yes.. That was my name. Lira Jane Sasaki." I answered. "Oh, I'm Akari Hinomoto by the way."  "Oi, Kudou Taiki... Remember this,, DON'T JUST TOUCH STRANGE THINGS." I said. "You know me?" He asked. "Well yes,, you're that 7th grader that Kouichi told me and we're at the same school." I replied. "I see..." He responsed. "So, I'm back at the Digital world huh." " Digital world? What in the world are you saying?" She asked. "Digimons, Data and..." I took some minutes explaining it to the three of them. "And that was Digital world." I said. Looking at their faces, they look too confused. "Hah, I wasted my time explaining it to you." I said placing my hand on to my forehead. "Well, are you saying we were here on a world named Digital World and The ones living here is called Digimons?" Taiki asked. "Yeah, Yeah, That's it." My phone on my pocket suddenly glowed. "Haaa!!!" It turned into my D-Tector. "...Lalamon and Cutemon's isn't here,, So how did it turned into a digivice?" I asked myself. A large group of digimons suddenly came. "Waahhh! What's with those thing?! Why are they rumbling?" The other kid asked. "So they were the threat? Let's see what you've got there." "But they're too big and many." Akari said. "I want to see if my punch is still strong." I said clenching my fist. "I'll take care of them." A red digimon came out of Taiki's digivice. "I am Shoutmon. I'm the digimon you saved, Taiki." He said. "Now lets fight them, Shall we?" I asked. "Soul Blaster!" He attacked. "Hey, here's a little welcome gift from me! Take this!" I said punching them. "Seed Bullets!" "...Lalamon?!" I was shocked. She was already reborned, Well,, That's great. "You're reborned? How about Cutemon?" "I don't know." She replied. Some wierd radio-like digimon and some Starmon's appeared. "Taiki, you need to figure out how to use that device." I said. "That's a X Loader! Hey Taiki! Digixros me and Ballistamon!" Shoutmon yelled. "Huh? How?" "Say Digixros or something,, OR RAISE THAT DEVICE AND SAY "SHOUTMON, BALLISTAMON, DIGIXROS!" somehing like that. Go!" "Okay, Shoutmon! Ballistamon! Digixros!"

'So that digivice was a X loader that could fuse digimons.'

"Shoutmon X2!" Taiki digixrosed Ballistamon and Shoutmon so they became Shoutmon X2 and then fought the enemies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They leaded us on their home village. "Bagura Army?" I asked. "Yeah, That was the army leaded by Baguramon. And he has three generals... Tactimon, Lilithmon and Blastmon. They wants to reform the digital world according to how they want. Once the scattered zones of the digital world has come back to each others, The digital world would be reformed, and if that happens by they hands, pretty sure many digimons would suffer." Shoutmon said as we walk. An old digimon came, its a Jijimon. "Welcome back Shoutmon, Ballistamon." It says. "Then, where are we right now?" I asked. "We're at our hometown!" Ballistamon said. "Hometown?" "This is the Green Zone. The place where we live." Jijimon said. "Well, Come on Taiki, my general. I'd be glad to introduce you to my friends." Shoutmon pulled Taiki and then slide down,, making Jijimon and the Starmons follow them. "Oi! Wait for me!" I yelled as I jumped. "Wait for me Lira!" Lalamon yelled as she followed me down. "Heyy!!! Don't leave us!" Akari yelled.

We reached their village. Well, ITS UNDER ATTACK! "Oh shoot,,," I whispered. "Soul Crasher!" "Seed bullets!" Well, Akari and Zenjirou already caught up with us,, together with Ballistamon. So now, it gave Taiki a chance to digixros the two digimons. So with Shoutmon X2, They attacked the enemies,, And...

"Ugh damn it. I hate it when I'm just standing here doing nothing." I said. "You can't do anything right now though." Akari said. The digimons who live in this zone panicked, so they ran around, causing others to be hurt. "I think I better calm them down." I said. "Akari, Zenji... Zenji what again?" I asked. "Zenjirou Tsurugi!" He yelled. "I see. Help me with the digimons." I said.

Turning my head onto the right direction, I noticed a little digimon lying on the ground, I tried to walk to her but a zmall pink bunny appeared and approached to it and then saved it. So I walked into their direction, and have a glimpse of the pink rabbit. The moment that I saw who it is... I had cried tears of joy.

Like Lalamon, Cutemon's reborned again.  "Are you okay, Kyu?" He asked the digimon.

(A/N: I don't know if I have to use the pronoun she/her because Cutemon's a boy lol ×-×)

"C-cutemon..." "Kyu? " I gained his attention so he turned his head on me. "Why? Kyu?" "Cutemon, Its me... Lira." I said but he just gave me a puzzled look. "Can't you remember me? You.. Lalamon... Swanmon and me... We're all friends that worked in the town of beginnings." I said. "Kyu... I don't know you, kyu..." "Cutemon, you left without my permission again." A wolf came. "Sorry Dorulomon!" Cutemon apologized, and at the same time, climbed up on the wolf's back. "Well, see ya!" "Wait! Cutemon!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Taiki,, together with Shoutmon X2,, defeated the Bagura Army that attacked this place. Now that this place were safe, the digimons thanked them and then set a bonfire for us and then they gave us food. "Anyways, Lira, How did you get back here?" Lalamon asked. "I was accidentally got sucked in here when I'm trying to search for my cousin. That's all..." I said. "Why? Is there a problem?" She asked when she noticed me having a bad mood. "I... I just saw Cutemon." I replied. "Cutemon?! Then... What did he say? Where is he?" She asked. "He left with a wolf digimon who has a drill on his tail. If I could recall, his name is Dorulomon." I replied. "I wonder why he can't remember anything..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Taiki and the others left, together with Shoutmon, so I followed them. "Taiki, With you as our general and the power of X loader, I'm sure we could defeat the Bagura army!" Shoutmon said. "Therefore, you could also help me reach my dream which is to be the next Digimon King!" He continued. "Digimon King?" "Sorry but... We need to go back at our world." Taiki said.

'Hmm, I thought you helps anyone who's in need?'

"What do you mean by that? You'll gonna left the Digital World? I just told you about my dream!" Shoutmon yelled. "Its yours,, you should do and reach it yourself, without my help." He said. "Pfft... Isn't that so rude of you?..' I whispered. "I... I thought I could count on you Taiki... I thought you're my friend. But I'm wrong!" He said and then ran away.

"Look what you just have done." I said placing both of my hands in my head. "If you're like that, then what's the use of that X loader." I walked away, following Shoutmon on his tracks.

~~~~~~~~~~

Morning came, I yawned and then looked at Lalamon. "They're really leaving?" She asked, looking down the cliff. "Yeah, I guess..." I replied. "Hmph! Go and leave this world and then never came back!" Shoutmon yelled. "So what should we do now, brother?" Starmon asked. "Oh Look!" Ballistamon pointed a flag. "Eh? What's that?" I asked. "That's the flag of Bagura Army, isn't it?" Jijimon asked. "They're gonna go at the forest where Taiki, Akari and Zenjirou walked in." Lalamon said. "Leave them alone." Shoutmon said. "What? We're just gonna leave them?" Ballistamon asked. Shoutmon crossed his arms and then sat down. "Well, Its gonna be a big trouble for them." I said jumping down. "Where are you going?" Shoutmon asked. "To Taiki, of course." I replied. "Wait for me Lira!" Lalamon said. "I know you can't leave him alone, Shoutmon." I said and then leave.

~~~~~~~~~

I ran to the forest, with Lalamon floating beside me. We had a glimpse of the digimon attacking Taiki and the two kids. "An Orochimon!" Lalamon yelled. "Its just a snake with many heads for me... Well..." I jumped and punched one of the heads. "There's too many heads to be punched, heh, seems fun." I whispered.

(A/N: Ah yes,, She likes to ✨P u n c h✨ digimons.)

"He's too big." Akari said. "If I only had Cutemon's
data,, I could evolve." I said. "Seed Bullets!" Lalamon attacked.

'Lalamon can't take him down by  her own.'

"Soul Crasher!" A familliar digimon jumped and joined the action. "What?" "Shoutmon!" Taiki yelled. "I can't turn my back on Taiki." He said. "Well well, you're right in time." I said. "Heavy speaker!" Ballistamon came together with the Starmons. "Digixros them, Taiki!" I yelled. "Shoutmon! Ballistamon! Digixros! Shoutmon X2! Starmon! Pickmons! Star Axe!" X2 holded his Star Axe tightly and then jumped on the Orochimon and attacked it. He defeated the enemy, somehow, its leader, the Madleomon escaped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoutmon turned back on his former form. And then walked onto Taiki. "Thanks a lot, Shoutmon." Taiki thanked him. "And uh,, I had already decided." He continued. "We'll gonna stay here." "What?! We will?!" Both Akari and Zenjirou asked. "That's great." I said. He offered his hand to Shoutmon and then both of them shaked their hands. "We'll gonna help to save the Digital world."