0.5

"he may only know that his friend was a pervert.." I mumbled to myself..

But how could a cute boy like him be part of this bad group..

Well that won't stop me to have a crush on him .. Hope he noticed that at least..

Although that boy named yoongi was really a thing..

Look how he Threatened me then he completely have different dirty thoughts of me..that pervert..

Thursday :

When I get up it was already 7:50 I was super late I won't catch up the bus too dang it..
Actually.. Sometime I love to be a little late in class.. As when u enter all the attention get on u..I don't know but I love that..

" hurry in ur sit.. As u're still new.. This is the last time Iseul.." the teacher said..
I apologized and went fast to my place..
"I missed up the bus" I Whispered to dahyun..
"take ur phone.." she Answered mumbling..
I nod and hide the phone in my Pencilcase Secretly..
"u're the new target! "

"what target?!what do u mean?"

"the b7 target..!"

"a well.. What am I supposed to do?"

" they won't leave u alone.. The last time they do that to a boy.. He end up going out of school.."

"don't worry.. They don't seem dangerous.. They won't do nothing.."

"just watch out.. Specially from taehyung.."

Taehyung??

"hey Iseul can u repeat what I was explaining" the teacher yelled all of a sudden..
"yes I'm listening.. U were explaining about how can we solve a 2 degre aquation with Square root.." I answered.. Well I wasn't definitely attentive about what she was explaining but I just read her mind.. His glare were killing..

I can feel his anger..

After class we went to the cafeteria..
" haha did u see the teacher face after she asked u..that was ridiculous " dahyun said giggling..

"yeah haha.. But while that.. We were talking about the b7.. Why did u mention specially taehyung.."

"oh yeah.. Because he is just the worst.. The other are just trying to imitate him.. They are hilarious anyways.. But Tae is the scariest one.."
"scariest? No way..He is the cutest thought.. He is really
a good boy..he is definitely--"

Suddenly Tae sit infront of me.. "hi.." he said smiling..
"see! .." I mumbled to dahyun

I smiled back..

" u didn't take the bus today?" he asked
"yup.. I Missed it,I get up super late.."

"oh I see"

After some minutes.. Jungkook came to the table too.. Dahyun was super exiting.. She blushed and even start sweating.. It was jk the one she had a crush on him.. Hope she can deal with that..

All thought he don't think of her the same way
But taehyung.. I wasn't able to read his mind again.. Is it normal or he just have an empty head.. That's illogical..
__________

What do u think is happening next?