0.1

...
I get up early as always.. Wear my uniform.. Skip my breakfast and take the bus to my new school for this year..

I put on my earphones "still with you" it was the only song that I listen to all the day long without being bored..

I wasn't in a mood to listen to other's thoughts.. Suddenly a boy sit next to me..

I turned slightly to check on him.. And I was aroused..

..literally my type..he was like he came straight from anime.. He was the kind of hot and cute boy in the same time that got into my bones..
He was attractive from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expression of his voice..
He looked at me smiling.. "hey."He greeted as he noticed me staring at him.

It was that kind of deep voice that is so easy to fall in love with...As if he is able to resonate with all of me..

I looked at him with a shy smile..

He was wearing the same uniform as me...I was exiting for that.. The idea of seeing him everyday.. I was praying to be in the same class too..

I hope the teacher won't see my
Earbads.. I was covering it with my hair anyways so I don't think he will notice that..

Actually when I listen to music in low volum.. I can't read people thought as I'll be concentrated on the music..but I can hear their talk too.. So it's not a problem to listen to the lesson..

When I entered to class,my eyes was immediately searching for the guy I met in the bus..but as ik my luck.. I didn't find him.. I'm not even surprised.. We're not in the same class.. After I introduced myself I sit in my seat..

I was trying to avoid people as much as I can.. No one would like to be friend with someone who can reads his minds Evry second.. It's uncomfortable..the only persons who know that were my parents..
_______________

Short Chap.. Cmnt ur opinion