"Yes." She responded, quietly finishing her drink.

    "Your cutlass?" He checked.

    "Yes." She reassured with a slight smile.

    The captain rubbed his stubbled chin, trying to think of another weapon she would need, "Your dagger?" He asked, snapping his finger as he remembered.

    The princess laughed, seeing how concerned he was. Their arguments seemed so meaningless now and she had to admit, it was nice knowing he still cared about her even when they fought, "Yes, Killian." She smiled.

    "Your boot knife? What about you bring your bow and arrows just in case?" He continued to ask, obviously concerned.

    Emma got up from her seat and hugged him, "I have more than enough weapons and I have you." She said as he wrapped his arms around her, "I'll be fine."

The captain felt all his anger towards the situation disappear. Her hug was more than comforting and a reminder that none of this was her fault, if it was anyone's fault, it was his. It was his job to keep her safe. A job no one needed to ask him to do, and it was now time to prove not only to others but to himself that he could take care of her. He then placed a long-overdue kiss on the side of her head, resulting in a smile, then departed to finish docking his ship...

After docking, many of the crew dispersed but a few loyal ones stayed near the captain and the princess. If they wanted to leave this land quickly, they would all need to split up and gather the supplies, and above all keep Emma away from the vile King of Mal.

As Emma walked down the dock she felt her magic start to boil in her body. She sensed many people possessed magic here. But this feeling inside her wasn't the same feeling she got when she was around Elsa or even Regina. It was an odd feeling... the one she felt when she was in Neal's kingdom, the Kingdom of Ambrosia. The people in this kingdom possessed dark magic causing a wave of discomfort washed over her. Instinctively she looked to the ground, not liking the number of people staring at her. Killian must have felt the same because he quickly wrapped a hand around her waist and pulled her close. She didn't object and leaned into his protective embrace.

    "Stay close and try not to use magic." Killian whispered to her as he continued to look around, "If they see how powerful you are, you're a bigger threat than they previously thought."

    Emma nodded her head, heeding his words, "How long do you think gathering supplies will take?" She whispered back.

    The captain placed a hand on his sword as people began to walk near them, "Hopefully by nightfall we will be out of here." He responded, "Smee and Sebastian said they would gather some ropes and sails with the others. All we need to grab is wood and planks then fix the old girl up."

    "That shouldn't occupy the whole day." The princess commented.

    "Aye, it shouldn't." He agreed, "But these people will intentionally make getting our tasks done harder. So please stay close, darling."

    Emma was just glad they weren't in a rift for the time being, but before she could say anything else, a black royal carriage pulled by all black horses began to approach them. "King George is coming." She announced nervously.

    Killian's grip on her waist became uncomfortably tight and the princess felt the rage running through his body... "Well if it isn't Killian Jones!" King George proclaimed as he swung open the carriage door, "To what do we owe the pleasure of having you visit my kingdom?" He teased.

    "You bloody well know why we're here!" The captain spat back, "If you thought a few cannon shots would scare me off, you thought wrong."

    The King of Mal walked closer to them with a smug look all over his face, "Why would I want to shoot down this beauty." He responded, staring at Emma.

TreasureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara