chapter 64 ~ happiness

"Can you not be so loud? There's kids here" I yelled, pounding on Fiona's door. God all she ever did was fuck guys left and right, it was awful.

I placed Moni in her basket, handing Liam a plate of waffles from the toaster.

"What was that noise?" Ian yawned as I kicked the washing machine. Why the fuck was everything in this house breaking?

"Our washer died....lucky her"

I tossed him an apple, grabbing the bottle from the microwave. Shit, why the hell was it so hot?

"Don't start the wash yet, I need to throw in a shirt" Carl yelled as I placed the bottle into the fridge.

"Can't, Cassie broke it"

"I did not!"

I sent him a glare, picking back up my daughter. Even after everything she was the only family member who wouldn't talk shit about me.

Frankly she couldn't talk yet, but still....

"What am I supposed to do about my military school interview?" I'm sorry military school? What the hell did I miss? "I can't go in there smelling like a homeless person"

"Carl I love you, but haven't we learned to steer away from the military field?"

I kissed Ian on the cheek, grabbing the bottle out of the fridge. Fuck, now it was too cold.....

Where the fuck was Mickey when I need him?

"I'll call someone to come the washer after I find my babies father"

He wasn't in my room when I woke up this morning so I figured he was making breakfast, but nope. That job was also left towards me....

With my two older siblings whoreing around I basically had to do everything around here by myself....it sucked.

"Shit and i'm supposed to drop Liam off at daycare....fuck!"

"Don't stress Cass, I got him"

I silently thanked my twin as our back door swung open. Oh and speak of the rising princess.....

"Where the fuck have you been?" I groaned, handing him our daughter. "You can do the honors of bathing her now"

I mean it was my fault for not putting the cap back on all the way but could you blame me? I was running around like I had 15 heads.

"My friend Trevor's throwing a party tonight, you should come" I sent a glare towards my brother because he couldn't seriously be suggesting a party right now?

"Right is this the guy friend with a vagina" I muttered tiredly. "You have two many new friends and no offense bub, I don't want to spend my night at a gay party"

"Their will be straight people there! Come on it'll be fun....Debs can watch Moni and you and Mickey can get drunk, trust me you two need it"