.・✫・゜・。.

"I wouldn't know now, would I?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't act so dumb and innocent. You have everything, Lacey!"

"I-wha? What are you talking about?"

"You have all this power, a power a normal sorceress dreams of, but you act like it's nothing. You don't even deserve it! Our mother was so proud of you, she loved you! She loved you more than me and our siblings! Just because her youngest daughter was the soulmate to the Green Ninja and the next Ultimate Spinjitzu Master! You have everything!"

"You think this is easy? Being the one thing that can make the Green Ninja go soft, being his weakness. Being his other half, literally. No, it isn't. I've had people come after me and my friends just because they wanted to take over Ninjago, I have this power to protect Ninjago! And I've almost died every single time!"

"Your here alive aren't you, huh? You don't deserve it, you don't deserve any of this, I want it. I need it, our siblings will be here. I'll cast a spell and bring them back. And you'll feel the torture of it all, what? Didn't think you were the only powerful sorceress in Ninjago, did you? So cocky."

"Don't do this. Please, I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to have to bring you down."

"Hurt me? No, I will destroy your happiness. I will kill every joy and happiness you have ever experienced, every moment of love. Every person that cares about you will be taken away, I will destroy you and them. I will take everything from you, and crush it so that you will be left with nothing. Your pleasure and ecstasy will be gone, your love will be gone, your kindness will diminish. You will rot and be tortured. You will feel the pain, I felt. You have everything, and I have nothing!"

<----««»»---->

"Say Lacey, um, I'm not expected to become a grandfather soon, right?"

"Sensai Garmadon! Wha-no! Not yet"

"Have you and Lloyd been even trying?"

"Can we not, like talk about this? And what do you mean we haven't trying, if course we have!"

"Than why am I not a grandfather yet?"

"Ask your father."

»»--⍟--««

"Favorite villain?"

"Chen."

"Really?"

"Just ask the other question,"

"Okay. Ooh, the most unique place you've had sex."