𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓

Start from the beginning

"Ah. Where is that guy, anyway?" Paimon questioned.

"Childe is currently at Liuli Pavilion." She answered which Paimon wear an excitement look on her face.

Aether was quite confused which Paimon began to explain about something goes line with Li style and Yue style. Aether was unsurprised with Paimon explaining it in terms of food.

"You're like this every time we talk about food." Aether commented which immediately hit Paimon's nerve.

"Don't talk to Paimon like that! Anyway, Paimon's hungry. Let's get moving." Paimon said as you just sighed.

"But we just ate...?" You looked at her but she pay no heed to your comment while you guys headed to Liuli Pavillion.

___________________________________

You found Childe tried to set up for the business dinner before he noticed you guys headed towards him. "Aha, you made it. As promised, I have found someone who can help you. Someone who can solve the mystery of why the Liyue Qixing would hide the Geo Archon's vessel." Childe said with a smile.

"So where is he? In Liuli Pavilion?" Paimon asked as Childe nodded.

"He certainly is. Come, I'll introduce you. I took the liberty of setting up a business dinner, as per the Liyue custom." He said as you guys entered the Liuli Pavilion and was greeted by a man as he pointed at the room where Zhongli awaited.

Everything about meeting people here is more nerve-wracking than meeting people back at your world. You just took a deep breath as you entered the room.

There you saw him drinking tea, elegantly as Childe greeted him. He looked directly at your direction. "Allow me to introduce Mr. Zhongli, consultant to an organization known as Wangsheng... and a trusted associate of the Fatui."

"Mr. Zhongli, these are Aether, Paimon and... uhh...." He looked at you with a clueless look on his face.

"Childe, how could you not know my name and I'm sure that Paimon mentioned my name quite a lot. I'm actually offended." You said as you crossed your arms.

This is depressing given the fact that the only character that you did not have in the game forget your name. A really painful feeling.

He chuckled nervously as he scratched his head. "Sorry, girlie. I didn't mean to." You just stared at him in disbelief.

Childe... why you hurt me this way? You thought before you took a deep breath. "Okay, let me make myself fucking clearly, I'm a dude. A  g u y. A fucking man. How dare you misgendering me. Also, my name is Y/N. Got that? Y/N! It isn't that hard to remember. Get my gender or name wrong again, I swear to the fucking Archons, I will make your life is a fucking nightmare."

Your gaze towards Childe was colder than the ice. Your eyes and your hair began to glow quite brightly and your pupil turned red. The aura that you emitted were anger and sharp.

This of course somewhat struck fear in everyone's heart with your threat. "If Y/N is actually pissed, he looked really frightening. Paimon think Paimon should be careful not to push Y/N's button too often." Paimon said as she hid behind Aether as Aether nodded in agreement.