"Only the strong" Hinata started

"Stay on the court." Kageyama finished

They both started to get up.

"Yeah. Right. Let's do better. Now." Hinata said looking at Kageyama

"I think you should eat lunch first." Kiyoko suggested, finally letting them know the two of you were there.

They both turned to look at you in shock "Y/n?! Kiyoko?!"

"Also you guys were really loud, we could hear you all the way in the club room. Next time the two of you wanna scream like that, close the door so at least the sound is muffled." You added on to Kiyokos earlier statement, chucking at them.

"R-Right!" Hinata said, saluting as Kageyama nodded.

"KIYOKOOOOOO!"

"N/NNNNN"

You heard and looked over to the entrance of the gym, where the second years stood.

"You look as pretty as ever today baby!" Tanaka yelled, directed at Kiyoko.

"I think you're prettier than he does!" Nishinoya added, directed at you.

They both started running at the two of you "I am all yours forever my dearrrrr"

"Duck" You both said in unison looking at each other then doing said action.

The boys jumped at you but missed so ended up flying out through the gym door.

Crash

"Oh god." You said looking back, worried for their safety.

"Try not to hurt yourselves" Ennoshita said looking disappointed

"We're off today so why are you guys here?" Hinata asked

"I could ask you two the same question you know."

"HI!" You looked over at the other door and saw Yamaguchi popping his head in followed by Tsukishima

"Hey" He said

"We're all here... almost" Nishinoya said, walking back into the gym with Tanaka. Both of them looked a little dirty for falling.

"Well maybe the third years decided not to come back" Ennoshita said looking down.

"Hey! Hey Hey Hey!" Tanaka yelled "You know that they wouldn't leave us hanging like that! Ever!"

"Wait what does that mean? Are they uh" Hinata started "hey the third years did't quit the team did they?" He asked, turning his head towards Kiyoko as the both of you made your way into the gym. "They are still going to spring nationals with us right?" he added but she just stayed silent.

All of a sudden you all heard footsteps, you looked over to see Sugawara, Daichi and Asahi all running towards the gym.

"Hey, we're late!" Suga said as he ran in.

Everyone's faces started to light up

"Yes, we're staying." Kiyoko finally replied.

"What kept ya nerds?!" Tanaka asked jumping in

"Let's do this ok?!" Suga said, lifting his head up.

"Yeahhhhhhh!" You all yelled in unison.

"Y/n." Daichi said, "What should we do? You are our student coach after all."

Everyone turned to look at you, waiting for directions.

You smiled brightly "Alright boys time to practice spiking, Suga and Kageyama are our setters so go get a cart of volleyballs and stand on the left side of the court. Daichi and Nishinoya you're on the right, get ready to receive. Everyone else lined up on either side. While you're in line do a few quick stretches so get you body warmed up. Get your buts moving!" You yelled as they followed your orders.

You made your way to the other side of the court to give direction and pointer. "You all know this goes?!"

"Yes ma'am!" They replied

"Good! Suga, Kageyama! Whenever we're ready." The two of them nodded at you and started setting the ball to the spikier.

"Nice Hinata, next time try and aim at one spot more, there might not be anyone to avoid but work on pinpointing your spikes." You told him as he passed you

"Right."

"Tanaka! I know you have more power then that! Let's go!"

"Ok!"

This went on for a few minutes when Coach Ukai walked in

"Coach!" You all yelled, running up to him.

"Look at that, hard at work are we?"

You all lined up

"Thank you sir, we hope you will continue coaching us!" Dachi said and bowed

"Thank you!" The rest of you did the same.

After he agreed to continue coaching you all made your way over to the side of the gym. You each sat down.

"We did the best we could and lost. Aoba Joshai beat us which means they are the better team. You can like it or not but that's what happened out there." He said to you all. "I'm sure you're all interested to know who the winner of the interhigh final was. It was shiratorizawa."

"Are You telling me that...." Hinata started

"Aoba Johsai lost?" Kageyama finished

"So they aren't the best in our prefecture. We need to step it up! I'm sure you already know what our next focus is, spring nationals. And obviously that will be the last game for the third year players. Actually i'd like to hear some inspiring words from the captain himself."

Everyone looked at Daichi after hearing Ukai's words.

He stood up. "The venue is Tokyo's orange court. Kaasuno's only been once." He turned to face you all. "Let's go back and do it again!" He finished

Everyone, including you, looked absolutely mesmerized by his words. "Alright!" You all jumped up cheering.

"Ok boys take five!" As the boys were taking a small break when Ukai came up to you. "Y/n"

"Yeah coach?" You asked looking up at him

"You were doing pretty well when I wasn't here. Did you take the lead like that yourself?"

"Um Daichi kinda told me i should but yeah, i was the one who told them what to do."

"That's great, I knew you were a good choice for assistant coach." He said ruffling your hair

"Thanks! I have to admit I was pretty nervous at first. I didn't know how to act or if i would even be useful"

"Oh trust me you are. You have helped a lot. It's much easier to have someone here to show the guys moves that i can't, or just a second pair of eyes in general."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You're really old." You laughed and he gave you a death glare "sorry sorry sorry!" You apologized as you kept laughing.

"Kids. Ugh."

"You know you love us!" You smiled

"Whatever. Get back to work small fry."

"Um rude!" You scoffed as he walked away.

'We will win and we will go to spring nationals.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bah boom bitches. Here you go, chapter 25. Ok i just wanna say sum real quick. So season one has 25 episodes right and I just finished chapter 25. Like this is the last chapter of season one and it is number 25. That's kind of crazy and cool to me that I finished writing about season one in the same numbered chapter as the last episode of said season. Anyways! Moving on! Thank you so much for reading and next chapter I'm gonna start writing about my personal favorite season, season two. Okok imma go now. I hope you have an amazing rest of your day/night or whatever, mwahhhh!

- char