Chapter 4

2nd person POV

It was the day of the practice match and you were really excited. You were with Kiyoko by the water fountain filling up the boys water bottles while everyone else waited at the front of the school. When you both finally arrived everyone was already talking and introducing themselves. While looking at the Nekoma team you saw someone that looked familiar. 'No way...could that be?'

"Tetsu?!" You yelled across the room. The tall boy turned around to face you.

A/n: I know that's not his full first name, it's just the best nickname I could come up with...

"N/n?"

"Holy shit!" You ran over and jumped on him, giving him a hug as he spun around.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe it's actually you! I mean wow! I thought I'd never see you again!" He said placing you down.

"Yeah I know! This is crazy!" Everyone turned to look at the 2 of you.

"Kuroo, you know her?" A short boy from the Nekoma team asked him.

"Yeah I used to go on vacations with my family to Canada when I was little, Y/n and I met at the park one day and our parents really hit it off so they traded numbers and started to arrange hangouts." He explained.

"We saw each other every summer, well at least until they stopped the trips. My mom ended up switching numbers one year so we lost contact." You continued.

"Yeah we spent almost every day of the whole summer together" He chuckled.

*time skip brought to you by my growing anime addiction*

The practice match ended and Karasuno lost. They had a few rematches and Karasuno lost every single one. As you were handing out water bottles to the team you decided to go and talk to Nishinoya. It was pretty obvious he was not at his best, always spacing out.

"Senpai are you ok?" You asked tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Yeah. Fine." He replied coldly

"Are you sure, you've been spacing out a lot, I got worried."

"Yo, N/n! Come over here I wanna hangout so we can catch up more!" Kuroo called.

"I said I'm fine Y/n. Why don't you go see your boyfriend, looks like he wants you." Noya answered as he walked towards the changing room.
'Did he say boyfriend? Does he think Tetsu is my boyfriend? Oh god! No, ew! How could he even- ugh. Gross. Maybe he's all crabby because he though I was keeping it from him. I mean we tell each other a bunch of other stuff so, that could be it.You thought to yourself.

"N/n! Let's goooooo!"

"Coming Tetsu!" 'I can talk to him later.'

***

You were sitting in a café with Kuroo and a few other members of the Nekoma team. Everything was going really well and you were having a good time, until...
"Hey N/n?" Kuroo started. You kept eating but hummed acknowledging the fact that you were listening. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Was it, like, a long distance thing or did you guys get together when you came here?"

"Boyfen?" You said, mouth full.

"Close your mouth." Yaku grimaced and you snapped you mouth shut. 

"Well you were hanging around Karusano's libero before we left and you also kept staring at him." He explained.

"Oh! Noya-san! No no, he's my friend."