Chapter 35

2nd person POV

School had finished and it was time for afternoon practice. The boys were warming up. Kiyoko writes notes in her notebook. Takeda looked kinda confused but also amazed as you and Ukai were talking about different plays.

"YACHI!"

"AGH!"

Everyone looked over to where Hinata was running. Yachi was standing behind the door looking like she just saw a ghost.

"We had a quiz in english today and there were questions from what you taught me! I got almost a whole third of them right!" Hinata yelled as he showed the girl his quiz.

Yachi gasped and started to smile

"Woohoo!!!" The two of them jumped up cheering.

After the two of them talked, Yachi made her way into the gym to talk with Kiyoko.

"You can just observe for today, there is no reason to be nervous." Kiyoko said sweetly

"Right!"

Kiyoko smiled at her and laughed. "Be sure to watch out for the strays ok."

"Ok." Yachi mumbled as Kiyoko walked off.

Then out of nowhere she started looking around as if something was going to attack her.

'She's talking about stray volleyballs Yachi' You laughed to yourself as you and Ukai walked over to her.

"You alright kid?" Ukai asked

Yachi started to turn as she talked to him. "You're the angry-scary guy from yesterday, please don't kill me."

"Hey, look, I'm just the coach." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

She looked as if someone just told her she was going to have to skydive into a volcano then swim through a freezing sea of sharks.

"I'm so sorry!" She cried as she knelt on the ground.

"Agh!" Ukai jumped as she screamed.

"Yachi chill out." You said as you helped her up. "Everyone knows that coach looks like someone that was sent to kill you - even him - but don't worry! He wouldn't do anything. At most he'll yell a little." You swatted Ukai away as he growled and chuckled.

A/n: Yes he went "Grrrrrr"

You made your way to the bench with Yachi. "I'll give a breakdown about everything here." You cleared your throat. "So that's Hinata, clearly you already know him?"

"Mhm." She nodded.

"First year in class 1. He's a very energetic, sweet gym. Also obsessed with volleyball. The other half of our crazy quick attack is Kageyama. He's the tall one with the black hair and blue eyes." You said and pointed to the setter. "He looks mad all the time but when it comes to anything not volleyball related he whas no clue whats happening. He's in class 1-3. Also eat, sleep and breathe volleyball."

"Ok."

"That tall one over there with the glass. That is Tsukishitma- ah sorry- TsukiSHIma. He's kind of an asshole if you couldn't tell by the nickname. He'll say some pretty mean things but don't let it get to you ok? You just tell me and I'll kick his ass."

"AH- right!"

"The green haired one beside him is Yamaguchi. He's really sweet when he's not following Tsukishima's everymove but whatever, he's in class 1-4. That's class 2-1's Tanaka, the bald one without a shirt on. He's obsessed with Kiyoko and will kill any other guy that gets near her. He kinda just screams and stuff all time and I swear he only has half a brain cell." You laughed and she smiled at you, clearly calming down a little. "Speaking of half a brain cell over there is the other half. Nishinoya of class 2-3! Once again screaming and yelling for zero reason but he's more blunt and doesn't try to start fights everywhere he goes like Tanaka. Oh I also live with him."