Chapter 48

2nd person POV

After about another 45 minutes of practice the barbecue was ready. Everyone washed up and made their way outside for food.

Everyone gathered around the coaches

"Ahem" Coach Nekomata cleared his throat to get everyone's attention "Thank you all for your hard work. It's been a great training camp. Now you can fill your bellies as much as you want. Let your muscles repair themselves to your heart's content."

"TIME TO EATTTTTTTTTT!"

Each team had their own burner in order to separate the food equally but... no one really stayed within their place, especially Bokuto; he would grab any piece of meat he saw, no matter what burner it was on.

"I cant believe how good this isss" You said as you stuffed your face

"Woah careful n/n, don't eat to fast" Suga told you

"Says you." You pointed to his full plate

"I also happen to be 2 years older than you."

"And?"

"And bigger."

"Sucks to suck!" You said as you snatched some food off his plate.

"HEY GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He chased after you while you laughed

"Guys help!" You yelled as you hid behind Kuroo.

"What happened?"

"Suga is trying to kill me!"

"What did you do now?"

"Took some of his food..." They gasped

"He has a complete right. SUGA SHES OVER HERE!" Kuroo yelled

"Are you shitting me right now?!"

"Got you!" Suga said from behind you

"I swear it was a joke! Here, here have some of mine!" You said sacrificing your plate.

"No it's ok, I just wanted to mess with you." He smiled and walked away

"Wha-"

"Y/n!" Someone called your name. You turned around to see all the managers sitting and eating together. "Come sit over here!" Yukie yelled to you.

As you walked over to them you saw Yachi surrounded by guys. You reached your hand in and grabbed her arm.

"Don't worry guys she'll be fine." You smiled and rubbed her back "Thanks for trying to help though." You grabbed a water bottle and dragged Yachi over to the rest of the girls.

The two of you sat down beside Eri on the grass, Kiyoko and Yukie were sitting on chairs while Koari and Mako stood.

"Those Karasuno third years really have it together don't they?" Mako said as she handed Kaori a plate.

"Our ace is actually a big old softie." Kiyoko told them, earning some gasps.

"Are you serious, but he looks so big and scary." Eri said

"I think it's better than having such a simple minded ace." Kaori said as you all looked at Bokuto who was currently bragging to an amazed Hinata.

You all laughed and talked about random things but before the barbeque ended you had one more thing to do.

***

"You look gorgeous."

"Stunning."