Chapter 19

2nd POV

'Here we go, Kageyama is about to set and I'm pretty sure he's gonna send it to Tsukishima. Please let this work' You pleaded to yourself as you watched the boys play. Kageyama set the ball and sent it so Tsukishima, as you thought he would, but this time his set was a little lighter. It went just in front of his hand, he gave it a little hit, it went over the net and hit the ground. Again, another light hit but this time the libero received the ball and sent it back over, giving Karasuno a chance ball.

***

23 - 22, Karasuno was in the lead but Aoba Johsai was catching up fast. 'Ok Asahi got a few spikes in so is he gonna send it to Tsukishima again. And if he does, will he do another soft hit or will he give it a hard spike'  you thought, seriously not knowing what the boys were gonna do.

Tanaka received, Kageyama set to Tsukishima. 'Ok it looks like another- wait no. He's gonna hit it hard.' The ball hit the libero's hand as he attempted to receive it. He failed and it went out.

"Nice kill beanpole!" you yelled.

"Woohoo!!" Nishinoya said while jumping up and down

"Tsukishima you magnificent bastard!" Tanaka cheered while pointing at his terrified underclassman.

"N-Nufe Kni-Knife Ni-Nice '' Kageyama stuttered, trying to applaud Tsukishima.

"Don't hurt yourself Kageyama" Tanaka chuckled as he whacked the boy on the back of his head.

***

You were at match point and just as you thought you would take this set Oikawa was up to serve. He served the ball and Nishi received it but it went right back over to Aoba Johsai. Oikawa was ready to set and it looked like he was gonna set to number 12.

'From what I've seen about this game so far it seems like Oikawa has the greatest bond with number 4 and he trusts him most. Right now he is gonna set to him.'

It looked like Kageyama had caught on to your thought as well because just as Tsukishima went to block 12 he grabbed his shirt.

They jumped up in front of number 4 and blocked him. The ball bounced right off their hands and was sent flying right down onto Aoba Joshia's side of the court.

"Yeah! That was great!" You jumped up and yelled

"Awww look at our little first years winning the second set, you guys are learning" Noya said as he ruffled Kageyama's and Tsukishima's hair; they both looked pissed about it.

"Good job guys, see what actually working together does" You said walking up to them and giving them their water bottles.

"Why are you acting so cocky ms coach, it's not like you did anything."

"Actually i did do something french fry. I told Kageyama he should talk to you and it looks like he took my advice." you said looking very proud of yourself.

"Wow you actually doing your job, congrats." he said, smirking.

"Shut up before i kick your a-" you started walking up close to the taller boy

"Y/n." a stern voice came from behind you.

"Shit" you mumbled "Sorry Daichi."

"Good" he turned away "Now get your shit together boys we got one more set to go before we can win this thing!"

"Right!" they all said in unison.

"Hey n/n." Nishi whispered in your ear, as he slipped his arms around your waist gently.

"Yeah?" you said turning your head a little and smiling.

"Keep cheering me on ok? I like having my own special little cheerleader."

"Well of course, i have to cheer on the great guardian deity of karasuno don't i?" you giggled

"100%." He winked and let go of you and walked to the court.

You watched him walk off and smiled. 'ok third set here we go.' You sighed as you sat down beside Kiyoko.

"That was cute." She whispered budding your arm

"I didn't think anyone saw, they were pretty focused on Kageyama and Tsukishima."

"Oh don't worry i don't think anyone else noticed but me." she said, "but if you don't want people seeing you guys doing stuff, maybe don't do it on a volleyball court" she said winking.

"Kiyoko if you're implying what i think you're implying" You paused "that would be sexy as hell." you both started laughing.

Nishinoya POV

"Look at how gorgeous our managers are bro"

"I know bro they are just goddesses."

"Kiyoko is my goddess."

"I'm alright with that bro, you know i'm all for n/n"

"Hell yeah."

Tanaka was right, both of our managers were gorgeous but y/n was just breathtaking. Her laugh, smile, eyes, hair, body. And that's just physical features. The way she checks up on us whenever. She's actually pretty smart and of course when she's sassy it's one of the funniest and most attractive things i've ever seen. That girl just makes my heart explode. Shit i've never talked like this about anyone. Heh I guess I really care about her. Hell yeah Noya, you be a badass and show your affection for a girl.

2nd POV

The boys were walking onto the court for the third set. 'They all look so determined, they are so gonna kick ass!' You thought as you smiled at them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup! Here is chapter 19 children, I hope you enjoyed it. Yo I'm so freaking done with school and I've only been back for 2 weeks. My headphones are being used so much i have to charge them everyday so i'm gonna break the freaking battery. Anyways I hope you have a good day/night or whatever.

- char