Chaoter 16: Drowning

(A/N. What's everyone thinking of Cam?)

"Where were you!" Cam screamed at me.

"I was with Zan," I whispered softly.

"I thought I said I didnt like you with him!" He yelled at me.

"Hes already dating someone. We arent together," I whispered.

Zan and fresno got together not to long ago. Fresnos been getting shit at school for being gay, and Zans getting shit for being gay and paralyzed.

"Does it seem like I care! I dont!" He yelled slapping me.

Cam has secluded me from everyone in the past few weeks. I only see my brother at school. I dont see Spencer or anyone from Beverly. I guess the one good thing is its easier to hid the bruises. I've been feeling down and depressed and I dont know if they are my real feelings or a side affect to no longer being on my meds. Either way, I dont want to be here anymore.

The only thing keeping me alive is the child growing in me. They have been there for three months. Twelve weeks. They start looking for the gender at fourteen, but my doctor doesn't want to get my hopes up. No matter what it is, it is all I have left.

Tonight I'm breaking one of Cans rules. Leila is throwing the baker twins a birthday party and I am going. No matter the punishment when I get home. I'm not close to liv, but I got her a wonder woman necklace. I got a shadow box of his football things. Spencer helped me steal his state ring to put in.

"I'm heading to practice. Be here when I get back," he warned me.

I went to the bathroom and did my hair. I used to take more care of it, but now. It looks like trash. I have bags under my eyes. And my eyes, they are dead. But I put on make up and a shirt that covered my bruised arms and a pair of black jeans to hide the cuts on my legs. And not all come from Cam.

I texted Darnell to drop me off then deleted the text. I got in the car and we rode in silence.

"Is he hurting you?" Darnell asked me,"when we first met you were wild and sarcastic, and now your not."

"I'm pregnant and had to grow up," it's the same sentence I've been saying to anyone who asked why I changed.

"Jade-"

"I'm pregnant and had to grow up," I said much sterner signaling an end of conversation.

Spencer had tried to get rid of him but didnt succeed. At the time I was happy to still have Nell, now I wish he was gone. Then I wouldn't have someone who cared about me as strongly as he does.

I walked into the party and grabbed a water. Everyone in the house was playing hide and get in but I wanted to pass. So I stayed in the livingroom and observed. All was well until someone showed up.

"I thought I told you not to go out!" Cam yelled getting in my face.

"Howd you find out?" I asked scared.

"Darnell. He was talking about how you seemed upset when he drove you to a party. You must imagine my surprise to hear my girl at a party without my permission!" He yelled at me.

"Is there an issue here?" JJ asked walked over and standing next to me.

"No. Everything is fine," I told him.

"You must be the boy that she cheated on. Hi, I'm the boyfriend," cam said making me flinch.

I didnt do it, but JJ doesnt know that. If I said anything now cam would hurt me. Or worse my baby.

"I didnt mean to overstep my bounds!" JJ said putting his hands up in surrender, hurt in his eyes.

"You did. Let's go Jade!" Cam growled.

"I have to give the bakers their gifts," I whispered.

"I'm sure they'll understand you had to leave," he told me lowly.

"She said she wants to stay, or is that in issue with you?" Jordan asked coming over and putting a barrier between me and cam.

"Jordan chill. This is her boyfriend. Baby daddy I'm guessing," JJ said, but there was no malice in his voice, only hurt.

"God. She never cheated on you. The baby's shawns," jordan said but his eyes never left Cams.

"It doesnt matter whether or not she cheated or not. Shes mine now," cam told them.

"She isnt a peice of meat. She controls her own actions," Jordan said,"whether you approve it or not dick."

"I'm fine Jordan. Happy birthday," I said handing him his and livs gift.

I followed cam out and as soon as we were out of sight he grabbed my hair.

"You wont ever disobey me again bitch!" He yelled throwing me into the car.

I hit my head on the dash causing a splitting headache.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered out.

"God. This is why no one loves you. Your so fucking useless. The only good thing about you is your body, and damn is that good."

"I'm sorry," I said to him with tears in my eyes.

He slapped me across the face,"quit being so pathetic.

"Yes sir," I whispered.

"Good girl. Maybe I'll reward you when we get home."

The sentence made me shiver. Whatever happens when we get hom will not be pleasuring for me, but certainly will be for him.

God do I just want out.

JJs POV

"Jordan, we have got to go to Crenshaw now!" I told him grabbing his arm and running to the parking lot.

"JJ what's wrong?" He asked me confused,"and I'm already grounded beyond belief without a Crenshaw visit!"

"I think I saw him hit her. She was scared of him at the party. J, I think hes hurting Jade."

He became sullen,"drive."

"God let me be wrong,"I mumbled as we sped our way over to Crenshaw.