Chapter 11: Flashbacks

(A/N. Thoughts on Zan? Thoughts on her and JJ? Should she be with anyone else? Also if it's in italics it's a flashback.)

I went back home that night after everything with Zan. I considered him my best friends. And I know he didnt know who I was or who lamar was but it still hurt. And that fact that shawn, who knew who we both were, told him to do it. That hurt the most.

He told me I could trust him. I should have listened to history.

"What do you mean you got another girl pregnant!" I scream at shawn.

"It was a mistake. I got drunk at a party and she told me two months later she pregnant," he explained.

"You slept with another girl. Shawn we are fifteen what the hell are you gonna do?" I demanded.

"I'm gonna raise my child."

"How you planning on doing that!" I screamed.

"With your help. Baby I still love you. She was a mistake and she considers our kid a mistake. If I don't keep the baby shes going to abort it. I want my child!" He yelled.

"I think you should. This is your child and you should be in her life raising her," I told him.

"But?"

"It wont be with me in it. Baby or not you cheated on me and i deserve someone who respects me more then that."

Current time

"Your home," I heard Dillion say, he was on the couch.

"Its one in the morning. Why you up little man?" I asked him.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe," he explained to me.

"I'm okay. I just went to talk with zan."

"Mom doesnt want you talking to him," he told me.

"Well, I agree with my mom. But thats gonna be hard since I dance with him."

Shit. I dance with him. I am going ti dance with the boy that killed my best friend.

Zans POV

"Jordan. I need you to come to Crenshaw. Please I need you!" I begged into the phone.

"I'll be right there," he said and hung up.

"So I gotta kill him?" I asked looking at a picture of a teenage boy.

"Yes."

"Why him? Is he in a supporting gang. He betray you?" I asked him.

"You see the girl in that picture?"

I looked and saw a pretty red haired girl. She black so her hair was dyed. Something I found unique was that her eyes were green. She was in a ripped black shirt and short denim shorts.

"Yeah," I said after observing her.

"That's my girl. And hes getting to close to her. I want him out of the way," shawn said to me.

"And you can get me in. I can get away from my Beverly life?" I asked him.

"Yep."

I didnt even want to leave Beverly I just wanted my parents to see me. It started with the piercings then the tattoos. And they said nothing. They dont know I exist. So maybe if I end up in jail then at least my mom will be forced to look at my case.

Or maybe she'll give it to one of her assistants and go check on the twins.

"I'll do it."