Chapter 17: Gone

(A/N do you think it will be a boy or girl? Also, what's one thing yall like about this story and something I can improve on. I will not be offended when you give me constructive criticism, it helps me grow as a writter)

I heard a knock on the door but my body hurt to much. I think he sprained my wrist when he raped me.

"Where is she!" I heard the voice of jordan yell.

I wanted to yell out but my voice was gone and my throat burned from the screaming.

"She doesnt want you here!" Cam yelled at him.

"I saw you hit her," JJ snapped.

"I'd never hit her!" He yelled at him.

"Then let us see her," Jordan demanded.

I heard a crash and suddenly JJ ran into the room.

"Oh Jade," he whispered and took off his hoodie sliding it over my nude body.

He picked me up bridal style and brought me from the house. I saw cams ass knocked out and let outback small sigh of relief. Once we were out of the house I snuggled into JJs chest, feeling safe again. I havent felt safe in a long time.

JJ sat me in the back, then sat next to me. Jordan came out, his whole body shaking.

"I'm taking you home. With me. And I'm going to protect you, and that baby," Jordan said and started to drive.

I just nodded my head slowly. We drove with the only sound was the radio. We pulled into Jordan's house and JJ picked me up and carried me inside. I saw another girl there, simone.

"Hey, I'm simone."

I pointed to my throat to signify I couldnt talk.

"This is Jade. Shes also pregnant, " jordan introduced.

"With your kid?" She asked her eyes wide.

"No! Her baby daddy is no longer with us," Jordan explained and I dead stare him.

"Want to continue giving away her personal life?" JJ asked him.

"Oh. My bad," jordan said making me smile and shake my head.

"I wont say anything. Nice to meet you Jade. Its refreshing to have someone else in the same boat to talk to," she said to me.

I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna take her up, it's been a long day."

On my way up I heard her asking jordan if I had been abused. People normally ask when your covered in bruises and cant walk. JJ laid me in my old bed and went to leave before I grabbed his arm.

"Please dont leave," I whispered, my throat burning.

He nodded his head and laid beside me. Again I cuddled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry i didnt notice sooner," JJ apologized.

"Not your fault."

He kissed the top of my head and drifted off. I soon followed suit. When I woke the next morning I had a bunch of text, all from Darnell and Corey. Coreys were him wanting me at his reunion,which I said I'd go. Darnells, well he found about cam. I put in his number and hit call.

"Hey," i said quietly.

"Jordan called Spencer after what went down last night, spencer came to me. He figured I should know you were being abused," he said slowly into the phone, sounding angry.

"I'm sorry," i whispered.

"For what. I should've seen what was going on and been there, are you coming to the reunion today ?"