CHAPTER 19

Room 18

As if receiving an order, Yugyeom smiled lustily and walked out.

Soon, seven or eight women dressed in black and red maid outfits poured into their private room.

Considering that there wasn’t much wine in the room, Yugyeom looked around and snapped his fingers towards a woman in a black and white maid’s outfit.

“Room 18. Bring some wine.”

“Okay.” Lalisa immediately went back over to the bar, filled up all of her wine trays, and then, went straight to room 18.

Since it was her first time here and she didn’t know where room 18 was, it took her a while to find it.

Once inside, the view was obscured by seven or eight women in black and red maid outfits.

She took a deep breath, knowing what was about to happen here, and thought about putting her drink down and leaving immediately.

As she rounded these black and red maid outfits, she saw the man sitting in the middle of the couch, and all of a sudden squared off, Jeong Jaehyun.

She never thought she would see Jaehyun in a place like this, and it was a bit awkward for a lover of many years to meet in such a place.

However, It was good that she was wearing a mask and a maid’s outfit, so Jaehyun shouldn’t recognize her.

From the first time she had met Jung Jaehyun, he had always been a gentleman, educated, well- educated, sometimes indifferent, but one of the best to her.

She had never thought that one day she would see Jaehyun here choosing women like a consort!

The women here are allowed to be taken out for the night. There’s a whole row of them.

“What are you waiting for Bring the wine over here” Yugyeom shouted towards Lalisa.

Lalisa came back to her senses and immediately walked over to the table.

The table here was so short that she needed to squat to put the wine on the table.

Because considering that it was a private room, Mina instructed her that if she ran into a private room, guest who wanted a drink, she would fill the tray to the brim, and the private room guest would not let her take it back even if it was too much.

So, her tray was full of wine and she put one glass on the table.

“How about these, Brother Jaehyun” Yugyeom said to Jaehyun like he was inviting credit.

Jaehyun shook his head, “Not good, Not good.”

Yugyeom was greatly devastated, “Brother Jaehyun, with a mask on, how do you know it’s not good?”

May Tulip's rules is that all the maids who accompany their client, whether to take out, or not to take out, to remove the mask must pay, usually blind selection.

Guests also seem to enjoy the blind picking, and there is always the feeling of a jackpot.

Jaehyun sneered and hooked his finger towards Yugyeom, “Just looking at these women's eyes, you can tell if she's enough, you’ve seen so many women how come you still don't know? Look at these few, one eye is full of money, how can you serve me like this.”

When Lalisa heard these words, she felt chilled. Jaehyun must have played with all the women here based on his words.

Once again, Lalisa felt blind. How come she didn't know this side of him?

Yugyeom shook his head, “Only those who have served people can serve good people, haven’t served, don’t know anything, how to serve”

“It’s interesting because you’ve never served anyone before. It’s all the rage now, don’t you know.”

Yugyeom was happy, “Understood, understood, understood.”

He got up together, just as Lalisa was holding the last of the wine glasses to place on the glass, and accidentally bumped into it, spilling a bit of it, right onto Yugyeom’s body.

“Do you have no eyes!?” scolded Yugyeom.

Lalisa immediately stood up, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, this cup doesn’t count.”

After saying that, Lalisa quickly turn around and prepared to leave.

“Stop.” A deep, strong voice came from behind her. The voice was all too familiar to her.

This voice has been calling her "Lalice” for five years and has whispered countless love words in her ear.

Lalisa closed her eyes, bit her lip and turned around, but kept her head down, she was worried that Jaehyun would recognize her.

“Keep your head up.” Jaehyun ordered.

Lalisa didn’t move.

“Do you hear us? Brother Jaehyun is telling you to lift your head up” Yugyeom snapped.

“Hey be gentle with your little sister.” Lalisa slowly raised her head, a pair of clear and clear eyes looking towards Jaehyun.

Jaehyun was stunned.

Her eyes look just like Lalisa’s.

Back then, when seventeen-year-old Lalisa appeared before him, it was a pair of such clear, round eyes that touched him, and in that instant, he had the desire to protect her.

So it went from one moment to five years.

Yugyeom looked at Lalisa and then at Jaehyun, “Brother Jaehyun, why don’t you also find some company tonight”

His words instantly pulled Jaehyun's thoughts back.

He took another look at Lalisa, and at first glance, he thought that that she was Lalisa, but on closer inspection, she wasn’t.

Lalisa’s face was slightly baby-fat, while the woman in front of him had almost no flesh on her face and a much sharper chin than Lalisa Im.

He just neglected to mention that he hadn’t seen Lalisa in over a year.

Besides, how could Lalisa come to such a place?

She’s a pedantic woman.

If she were to go back a few years, she’d probably be able to do something like that, so how could she come to a nightclub?

“Let all these women go down and leave her alone.” Jaehyun pointed at Lalisa.

One by one, the black and red maid outfits were upset.

“Brother Jaehyun, are you playing with it yourself or giving it to Mr. Jeon” Yugyeom asked tentatively.

“Give it to Jeon.”

After following Jaehyun for many years, Yugyeom had seen Lalisa before, and after coming to the nightclub a few times, he realized that every time Jaehyun picks up a woman, she would have a slight resemblance to Lalisa.

Sometimes it’s the eyes, sometimes the nose, sometimes the chin.

After all, he's never moved on from her.

“Yes.”

“I don’t accompany guests.” Lalisa lowered her voice, she was an acting student and voice practice was also a compulsory course, she deliberately lowered her voice because she didn’t want Jaehyun to recognize her.

Yugyeom snorted coldly, “Little miss, it’s your good fortune that Brother Jaehyun is interested in you.”

“Don’t talk to your little sister like that and scare people what to do” Jaehyun raised his hand and beckoned towards Lalisa, “It’s always okay to come over and have a drink with me”

Lalisa stood without moving, but she knew in her heart that it was within the scope of her job to accompany a waitress here.

She couldn’t refuse.

Lalisa hung her head and remained still.

Jaehyun picked up the wine glass, only as he did so, a white pill in his hand went straight into the glass, and he brought it up and shook it a few times.

He looked at Lalisa and spoke, “What? Don’t give me face don’t worry, just sit down and have a drink, I won’t embarrass you, I just see that you look like my first love.”