CHAPTER 7

"Madam is in her bedroom, probably already asleep." Wheein answered immediately.

Jeon Jungkook scoffed. This woman! Having gone without seeing her own husband for a year but she had fallen asleep?

"Which room is she in?"

"Up the stairs and the second room on the left." Wheein answered all at once.

Jeon Jungkook was walking into the staircase when he had paused.

What if she was not asleep? Or what if he woke her?

If he saw what he looked like, then how could he continue his plan on investigating her?

No!

"Turn off the power supply!" he ordered.

Wheein was stunned, "The power supply? Why?"

"Do as I say!"

"Yes!" Whein ran to turn the power supply off. A short moment later, the villa was plunged into darkness. It was so dark you could barely see your own fingers.

Jeon Jungkook went upstairs without any worries. He pushed the door open and indeed Lalisa Im was really sleeping.

In the moonlight filtering the room throught the window, he could make out the body on the bed, breath rising and falling rythmically.

He tiptoed to the side of the bed, where Lalisa's eyes were shut and she was sleeping deeply. The moonbeam lay across her face.

He had to admit that this face, bare of any make-up and half hidden in the shadows tugged his heart.

Jeon Jungkook gently ran his fingers down her cheek, As if a tickle, Lalisa hummed in her sleep and turned over.

The light humming turned Jeon Jungkook on, he suddenly wanted her!

He had his first taste of carnal pleasure last night and he couldn't keep his hunger in. Not to mention that he barely had any fun last night since Lalisa Im had fallen asleep so early.

He pushed aside the blacket and settled himself on her.

That's when she woke up and realized that someone was there!

She was about to cry when her lips were sealed with a domineering kiss.

After a short struggle, her hands and legs were all held down and with a tearing, her nightgown were gone!

Jeon Jungkook kissed her so passionately, she could barely breath!

Besides her husband, no one else could enter this house, so Lalisa stopped struggling for a while.

But the suppleness in his skin, was not like of an old man?

She was confused, and in the face of Jeon Jungkook's passionate onslaught, Lalisa had passed out again.

Jeon Jungkook was like an insatiable beast, not stopping pounding her until he discovered that she was no longer reacting.

Lalisa had passed out again?

What a disappointment.

Jeon Jungkook nibbled on Lalisa's lips then sighed an unsatisfied sigh.

He pinched her cheeks gently, "You need to exercise more."

Jeon Jungkook took a shower but then realized that he did not have a change of clothes. He had no choice but to put on the same exact clothes he wore here before exiting the room.

Hearing the light steps, Wheein quickly sat up from the sofa, she had stayed on the sofa, terrified of what orders Mr. Jeon might instruct.

Jeon Jungkook asked her to turn the power supply back on and she jumped to do it.

Betray Me Not [A Liskook Adaptation]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें