CHAPTER 14

Her husband is coming home?

Lalisa froze, still not used to the fact that she had a husband.

She had been so busy with her thesis and joining the production team in the last few days that she had completely forgotten about her husband.

"What are you standing there for?! Hurry and get cleaned!" yelled Wheein impatiently.

Wheein's words made Lalisa uncomfortable, hurry and get cleaned? It made her sound like some sort of---tool for sex.

However, Lalisa didn't argue. The girl has a sharp tongue and could curse and swear like no others, why interact with her?

"Alright," Lalisa said before she went upstairs.

Wheein twisted her face into a scowl and turned to her room. She stood infront of the mirror to look at her reflection.

Pushing her breasts upwards, she ranted, "What does sir see in that woman? My breasts are bigger! My looks are better! It's not fair! It's really not fair!"

Upstairs, Lalisa was enjoying her shower. The man could come back tonight. He was her husband, no matter what, she needs to let him know her schedule arrangements.

What made Lalisa happy was that, she tested herself the last two days and she's not pregnant.

That's good. At least she doesn't have to worry whose child it was.

Even though her husband had shown only after a year, she still wanted a baby soon, and thought to speak to him about it today.

With this thought in mind, Lalisa had finished her shower and packed her bag.

She did not have much, one small case was enough.

The man had not returned by the time she was done.

She needed to go to Yeonday to film early the next morning. Yeonday is not actually a name of a city but a name of a filming venue. All historical dramas are filmed there and it's not very far away, only around fifty kilometers from the city.

While it was not far, there was supposed to be a ceremony to mark the start of filming. This will be her first ceremony and it's a pity to miss it.

Before Lalisa knew it, she felt sleepy. She lay on the bed fighting off sleep but lost the battle.

As before, Jeon Jungkook had arrived late at night. When he showed up, Wheein hurried to turn off the power supply.

His week has been very busy, but upon hearing that his wife will join the production, he thought about her and had to come over.

If he had not touched a woman before, it was still okay but now that he experienced the pleasure of love making, he couldn't hold back!

Stepping into the room, he saw Lalisa in her pajamas lying on top of the quilt. Her graceful pose turned him on.

Jungkook did not hesitate and threw himself on her.

On the other hand, Lalisa was not actually in a deep sleep. When Jungkook came over, she woke up. After all, she had something to discuss with him.

"Wait!" Lalisa dodged Jungkook's kisses with effort. She reached out to switch on the bedside table lamp.

"Click!"

The light did not come on!

Lalisa pressed it a few more times but it still won't light on.

What happened?