CHAPTER 16

Seeing Lalisa Im here, Nayeon Im was also really shocked.

When Lalisa Im saw the look on Nayeon's face like she had eaten a fly, she already guessed who's behind the incident during her audition.

In fact, she’d suspected it afterwards; after all, a little newcomer who’d never shown her face was unlikely to offend anyone or make anyone feel threatened by her.

Thinking about it this way, it was only Nayeon Im, and it just so happened that she had seen Nayeon Im again that day.

“Sister, we sisters are really destined to be together” Nayeon was suddenly beaming with joy.

They both looked at each other and at a loss as to what to do.

Nayeon Im pursed her lips and smiled, “You all have some idea, this is my sister, and she will need to be taken care of more in the future.”

The word “care” was full of sarcasm to Lalisa's ears.

These girls all know that Nayeon Im is the future  boss lady of SuperStar Entertainment, this is not, just the first day to stammer her.

Inside a round-faced  girl  named  Yeri, suddenly  asked  in  an  excited  tone, “Nayeon's sister? a real sister or just a cousin?“

Only Nayeon Im was calm and relaxed, her mouth slowly saying, “Blood sisters.”

One by one, the girls got more excited, She has a real sister!

But there’s something wrong with it anyway.

Nayeon Im is wearing a designer clothes, But Lalisa I'm clothes...

What brand of clothes was she wearing and what's up with her shoes?

Lalisa couldn’t  bear to see Nayeon Im’s condescending attitude.

“Yes, I’m Nayeon's real sister, but only half-sister,  you all don’t  know yet but do  you  know that  I  have a real  brother. My  real brother is  younger  than Nayeon Im,  but  he’s my real brother while Nayeon is a half-sister.”

The  girls  in  the  audience  even  gawked  at  the sisters.

Lalisa Im just subtly explained that she has  a  younger brother with the same father and mother, who is even younger than  Rameen  Tong,  and  the meaning couldn’t be clearer!

Nayeon Im’s  mother  is  either  a  mistress  or an outsider!

Hearing this, Nayeon’s face was  also  a piece of white and red, this was the most taboo thing for her, but it was actually said by Lalisa in front of so many people.

And  that  was  in  front  of  one  of  those  girls who  adored  her  and  wanted  to  suck  up  to her.

However,  Nayeon Im's pale expression lasted for five seconds before she returned to her smiling  face, “Yes, so my brother is  still alive, I thought he was dead.”

Lalisa  clenched  her  fists,  “What  are you talking about?!"

Sisters who grew up together are like that knows each other's weaknesses. And Nayeons just happened to know that Lalisa's weakness is her brother Hyunjin.

“Sister,”  Nayeon Im  took  a  glance  at  the room  that Lalisa  just  walked  out  of, “you  live  in  302? that’s  a  small  role  in  the room,  or  the  shade,  you  are  not  well. Why  not move  over  to  live  with  me? Anyway, I am staying at a suite and it's too much for one person.”

Lalisa slanted a hard glance at Nayeon, “There’s no need for you to fake it.”

“How am I being  hypocritical? If it weren’t for me,  would you be able to enter this crew?“ Nayeon Im tilted her head, looking innocent and innocent.

“What  do  you  have  to  do  with  me  being on the set?”

“Sister,  my  mom  was  saying  last  time  that  she wanted  me  to help you out more, but I put  in a  lot  of  good  words  with  the  director  to  get you the role, so you should take advantage of it.”

“Nayeon Im!”

As  soon  as  Nayeon said  that,  everyone understood  how  a  nobody  like Lalisa Im got  such  an  important  role  as  female  number three in her first film.

'So Nayeon Im is helping you',  that's what they thought.

Lalisa Im knew  she couldn’t  fight against Nayeon, now she was getting more  and more  fanatical,  “I can't be bothered to argue with you!”

After that, she strode back to her room.

Nayeon Im sighed while shaking  her  head,

“In fact, my sister is quite pitiful,  my  mother and my father are  childhood sweethearts and they were about to get married,  but my father was seduced and bewitched by Lalisa’s mother. But my father in the end still realized that my  mother is the best, he can’t let go of her.”

Next, Nayeon Im tells a poignant love story, whitewashing  the  fact  that  her mother was actually the homewrecker.

“You don’t know, my mother has always pitied my sister and my brother, but this sister and brother don’t know what’s good for them, they consider my kindness as ill-intentions, she's always everywhere to  slander  my  mother. I always help her secretly but you also saw how she treats me.”

“Sister Nayeon, why are you still helping such an ungrateful person?” Yeri hastily echoed,  “Having  a  sister  like  Sister Nayeon  is really her blessing, she just don't see it.”

“Yes! Precisely, don't bother with an ungrateful person, Miss Nayeon.” another actress  with a pointed  chin also echoed.

Son Chaeyoung stood to the side oddly embarrassed, after all, she and Lalisa Im were  in  the  same room, she wanted to suck up to Nayeon so she also echoed, “The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew something was wrong about her! So she's really ungrateful!"

Hearing  everyone  say  that, Nayeon Im was relieved.

Everyone went to Nayeon Im's suite after. Nayeon asked her assistant Jeongyeon to distribute the royal mask she brought to everyone, it was late, and everyone scattered.

When the rest were gone, Nayeon Im picked  up  the  cup  on  the  table and  smashed  it  towards  the  ground.

Jeongyeon was  shocked  and  stood  still,  not  daring to make a sound.

“Didn’t   I  tell   you   to   take   her   to   an empty place and just let her out after the audition!” Nayeon growled towards Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon  shrugged her shoulders  and  hung her head, her hands  squeezing  the  corners  of her clothes,

“Miss Nayeon, I did have her locked up, and it   was   still   an   underground   meeting   room, that  place  was  not  scheduled  for  the  whole day, no one went there at all, I forgot about it later, I don’t know when she--”

“Idiot!” Nayeon Im sat  down  on  the  couch and   took a couple of gulps of water from another  glass, “she  even  got female number three!”

Jeongyeon immediately stepped forward, “Miss Nayeon, it doesn’t matter, right? This female number  three’s  part  is  much  less  than Sister yours, and Sister Nayeon is Princess Yuan Sheng, a  character  who  can  write  and fight, much more pleasing than that of her role.”

“What do you  know!” Nayeon Im slanted  a glance at Jeongyeon, “Lalisa is from a science acting class, her grades have always been excellent, and she won a female number three right out of the  gate without the help of anyone!, this is the beginning of her rise to prominence.”

“But, Sister, she doesn’t even have a signing  company,  how  can  she  be  compared to the young lady SuperStar Entertainment International? it’s  not  like  she  can  get ahead with her acting skills these days.”

Nayeon Im's  eyes  swiveled  and  narrowed, “That’s  good,  it’s  better  to  toss her under the nose”

“Yes, yes, also SuperStar Entertainment International has an investment a big amount in the film, for sure director  Lin Chuan has to respect you.” Jeongyeon added.

Nayeon's eyes sparked with so much hate.

“Lalisa Im, you want to come up against me, don't blame me for not being polite!"

Betray Me Not [A Liskook Adaptation]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें