CHAPTER 3

Jung Hoseok doesn't know why Jeon Jungkook was suddenly so angry, his body stiffened and took two steps backwards, nodding his head, "Yes, yes!"

Jeon Jungkook takes a couple of breaths and sits back in his chair.

In other words, his wife cuckolded him last night.

(Cuckold-means a wife having sexual affair or being unfaithful)

That woman!

Even though she slept with him, if she found another man last night, then she really would have cuckolded him!

"President Jeon, you said you wanted all of your wife's information, a year ago when you and your wife got married, this information was already checked, I'll go get it for you."

"Be quick!" Jeon Jungkook bellowed towards Jung Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok immediately walked out of the office, and five minutes later, he brought out all of Lalisa Im's information.

It's a good thing that he's in a habit of keeping all of his data, or else he'd been blowing up President Jeon's mind today.

A thin A4 shit paper was given, Jeon Jungkook's eye lagged, "Only this?"

Jung Hoseok's head bowed down and didn't dare to breath, "Yes president Jeon, didn't you also think that the wife's identity was cleaner in the beginning, and that's why that you agreed to get married?"

Jeon Jungkook forgot all about it though, and that's when he swept his eyes over the paper.

Lalisa Im, 21, a junior in the Department of Acting at SK Film University.

Father: Narmeen Im

Stepmother: Bobsie Im

Brother: Hyunjin Im

Half-Sister: Nayeon Im

Half-brother: Bobby Im

The family has an ancestral winery, Im Tou Winery, which is poorly run and facing closure.

The rest were introduction to Lalisa Im, all are irrelevant stuff, and only half of the A4 paper was used.

"Lalisa Im" Jeon Jungkook pronouced her name with thin lips, she was called Lalisa Im.

This information is from last year, she would have been twenty two years old this year and about to graduate from college.

Although last night, this woman made him very happy and tasted the beauty of a first night, but the thought that this woman was running to cuckold him, he was angry!

"Where is she now?" Jeon Jungkook looked up.

"President Jeon, it was you who ordered for her to be placed at Golden City's Villa, she doesn't live there much, other times she lives in school, and occasionally goes to her brother's place, now it's May, I guess she's about to graduate."

Jung Hoseok immediately replied nervously, not daring to leave out a single word.

"She lives in a nice Villa but she runs away all day!" Jeon Jungkook squeezed the A4 paper, clenched it into a ball and threw it into the trash.

Looks like he's been cuckold for a long time.

But it was good it was a good thing that it didn't come to pass, because he knew last was her first time.

Mingyu said that women bleed on their first time, and yesterday he saw blood on the snowy sheets.

"Is there anyone else over at the Golden City?"

"One of the servants placed there to take care of the wife and is also a young girl in her twenties."

"You go tell her that I'm coming home tonight."

Jung Hoseok is even more stunned. He hasn't been back a year and suddenly wants to go back.

However, he didn't dare ask any more questions, after all, Jeon Jungkook is angry so he had to do as he said.

SK Film University

Lalisa Im is about to graduate now. It's May and she's busy with both her thesis and her work.

She had gone home and rested, she had been tossed around by the man last night, but still dragged herself to school, she needed some information and was heading straight to the library.

Suddenly, a red Maserati parked directly infront of her, a the sound of that braking hard draw the attention of many.

The car door opened, a pair of red heels opened first caught the eyes, followed by a pair of jade legs, and Lalisa Im saw.

Her sister, Nayeon Im.

"Wow! It's Nayeon Im, what a beautiful sports car!"

"Isn't it true that her boyfriend is the CEO of SuperStar Entertaiment, she signed with SE a long time ago so it's only a matter of time before she becomes a big star."

People around are envious and started talking around her.

Lalisa Im didn't want to ruin her day so she pretended not to see her as she was about to go to the library, when that familiar voice came over.

"Long time no see sister!" Nayeon Im took off her sunglasses and waved her hand towards Lalisa Im as if nothing had happened.

Lalisa Im closed her eyes and took a deep breath then turned around, her face smiling brightly but with a leathery smile, "Yeah, long time no see, what a concidence."

Many people in this school will be future stars, Nayeon Im has been a star since her sophomore year.

Nayeon Im, used to train aerobics and represented her school in international competitions, then took acting and signed up wit SE, and In the stars of many, she's already a rising star.

Her appearance naturally draw a lot of attention and everyone gathered around.

"Nayeon Im had an older sister?" someone from the crowd inquired cautiously.

"Yeah, it is said that Nayeon Im can do everything but her sister cannot do anything. Also in the Acting Department, Nayeon Im is the lead and her sister is just running some shows."

Listening to the sorrounding people's discussion, Lalisa Im felt bad.

"Sister, it just so happened that I ran into you today, Jaehyun and I are about to get engaged so you should come."

"Oh, it took so long for the engagement to finally happen." Lalisa Im couldn't help but snort, full of disdain.

This did irritate Nayeon Im, her face was slightly ugly, but in an instant, she became high strung again.

"Yes, the Jeong family is a big family, and this procedure always takes time, but don't worry sister, we'll be able to drink our wedding wine soon."

Nayeon Im was full of pride, she definitely has the capital to flaunt her power infront of Lalisa Im.

After all, Jaehyun Jeong belonged to Lalisa in the first place.

Lalisa didn't show any sadness at all, "Well then, I'll drink more when that time comes so it won't be a waste of all the effort my sister had spent on my brother-in-law." her voice was bitter.

"Sister, I heard that no company wants to sign you yet? Are you still running the show?"

"Don't bother, I'll find my own company to sign with. If there's nothing else you want to say, I'm heading to the library."

Lalisa glanced at her, ready to turn around.

"I know you feel so bad sis but who told you to cherish it in the first place." Nayeon Im didn't mean to let her go.

Just as Lalisa Im turned around, a sapphire blue sports car rushed over and stopped infront of them with lightning speed.

It's Ferrari Rafael!

In the sunlight, the sapphire blue ferrari is a deadly beast waiting to fight.