CHAPTER 18

May Tulip Nightclub

Compared to the bars, the May Tulip Nightclub at 11pm is even more crowded and lively.

The building is oval in shape, and as soon as you step through the door you can see a dance floor filled with colorful lights, and right in front of you is a stage where bands are usually playing, and pole dancers can often be seen performing right in the middle of the dance floor.

One unique feature of the May Tulip is the nightclub’s private rooms, which surround the first floor lobby in a circle, all of which are transparent glass, so you can stand in front of the window to watch the show at any time, or simply close the blackout curtains to shut out the outside world if you don’t want to.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Mingyu were at the bar in the first floor lobby as Mingyu whistled at the pole girl on the dance floor.

A waiter came over and he immediately snapped his fingers, “Send me a bouquet of flowers.”

Jungkook lay down in front of the bar and pulled out his cell phone, and on the screen of the phone were pictures uploaded to WeChat by Lalisa Im.

There were just four pictures in all, all of them were pictures of the room she's staying at.

Jungkook went back and forth on them several times.

“Don’t you know how to make a selfie?” complained Jungkook, he was hoping she uploaded her own picture not just some boring room!

Just as he could see what was going on, a hand suddenly came and took his phone away.

“What are you looking at that's got you so distracted, you won't even look at the beauty and sexy girls infront of you!" Mingyu slanted a glance at him and looked at Jungkook's phone.

There were just a few pictures of a room. Weirded out, Mingyu put his arms around Jungkook’s shoulder,

“Bro, let me ask, what’s in this room?”

Kim Mingyu tapped back on the enlarged photo, only to discover that it was Lalisa's post.

“Give it back,” Jungkook snatched the phone back.

Mingyu licked his lips with a bad smile, “hmm.. thinking of your woman?”

"Fuck off.” Jungkook took a glass of wine.

“I thought you said your woman was a female number three? Did you invest thirty million dollars to help her get the role?”

“I didn’t pay for her, she was just late at the time and I asked the director to give her a chance.” Jungkook hastily defended.

Kim Mingyu left his mouth open, with a big impression that he didn’t believe the bullshit.

"But as a supporting actress, isn't it a bit shabby that's she's just staying in a twin room? Tsk tsk tsk, she's definitely being bullied."

Hearing that his wife is getting bullied, Jungkook immediately pulled out his phone to reopen the photo and found that it was really true.

There were two beds in there. You just don’t notice them until you look closely.

Mingyu hugged Jungkook's shoulder, “Brother, I’m telling you, this crew is very particular about arranging hotels. The first thing they consider in giving rooms is the role of the actor, secondly the actor's popularity and lastly,  who's backing up the actor. I say, your woman’s role is not a small part, it’s reasonable to say that at least she gets a single room.”

As the two men were talking, a few arrogant voices suddenly came from behind them.

This arrogance is not very common in Itaewon.

Walking in the middle of the front is a man in a white shirt, buttons open a few, naked skin is very seductive.

The face was white and clean, with a pair of gleaming mahogany eyes that gave off a polished glow, and there was something so unexplainable between his jaws. When you squint your eyes, you feel a chill coming on.

Jeong Jaehyun, who was known as one of the youngest rich and succesful bachelor in South Korea, was a frequent visitor in the night club, often bringing the young masters of several wealthy families in the country with him, and almost everyone here recognized him.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder and frowned, “Let’s go back to the booth.”

Kim Mingyu didn’t say anything, and the two of them went straight up the stairs and back to their private room.

Mingyu poked Jungkook with his elbow, “I say, why are you always hiding from him?”

"Troublesome.” Jungkook spat a word out of his mouth.

“But he’s approached me several times, wanting me to introduce you to each other, and I’ve been declining him, so how do you thank me?"

Jeon Jungkook looked at Mingyu with a look that seemed to say: isn’t this what you should be doing?

“You brat!” Mingyu and Jungkook had been friends for almost ten years, and understood each other’s tempers.

The two of them drank wine in the room for a while, and Mingyu felt really bored.

“Hey, you called me out and didn’t even let me find a girl to accompany, are you trying to bore me to death?” Mingyu put the bottle on the table all at once, “No, I have to go find some girls"

Jungkook ignored him.

Kim Mingyu immediately leaned over and patted the back of Jungkook’s head, “The reason you’re in a bad mood is because you want a woman, I’ll immediately find you a plate of beautiful shun to comfort your empty body.”

After saying that, Mingyu walked out of the private room. As soon as he entered the hall, Mingyu immediately went to hook up with a girl.

Lalisa finished her work a little later so she had to take a taxi, which is more than an hour away. She arrived at the May Tulips Nightclub when it is already more than ten o’clock, and call the manager in charge of a good scolding.

She quickly changed into Mina's clothes.

May Tulips Nightclub is a very special nightclub, this special place has many special features, and the waitress are a big part of it.

All waitresses are wearing anime maid costumes and everyone had uniques masks that covers the top half of their face.

However, they maid outfits are divided on three categories, Lalisa Im starts her official work with a wine tray in a black and white maid outfit, she discovers that some of the maid outfits are red and black, and some are black and blue together.

Last night, Mina and her had talked about some precautions and the rules and such here.

This red and black maid outfit is significantly more revealing, this kind of maid can be taken out for the night.

While the black and blue maid outfit is revealing, but not very excessive, this kind of can be taken into the private room, but not taken out for the night.

And her black and white matching maid outfit is just a simple waitress to sell drinks and serve, as all the customers here know.

With the rules of the dress, the stone in Lalisa's heart has finally fallen to the ground.

Today’s customers are especially numerous, her wine tray has been empty several times in a row, thinking that tonight she can get a lot of salary, Lalisa is even more energetic.

Jeong Jaehyun and a few of his fox friends were sitting in the booth, and one of them, named Yugyeom, hurriedly returned, “Brother Jaehyun guess who I saw.”

Jaehyun crossed his legs, his body leaning against the red leather sofa, gently taking a sip of wine, “Who?”

“Kim Mingyu.”

Jaehyun’s eyes narrowed, "Kim Mingyu? then that means that Mr. Jeon is also here today.”

“I didn’t see him, and besides, even if I did, I wouldn’t know it, this Jeon Jungkook is very mysterious, he's so filthy rich but won't even show his face to the newspapers and TV stations, and I guess only Kim Mingyu knows his real identity.”

Yugyeom leaned closer to Jaehyun, “Also, Brother Jaehyun I just heard that Mingyu is picking up women outside, and he said he was looking out for a woman for his friend, should we take this opportunity?”

Saying that, Jaehyun began to smile wickedly.

"Then why don’t you go”.