CHAPTER 12

Lin Chuan nodded frequently, "It seems like you know the characters pretty well. Even for people who have read the novel before think Rose is a weak woman.

Hearing Director Lin say that, the two assistant directors beside him hurriedly agreed. "Yes, although this little girl is just a newcomer, she has just performed with very appropriate emotions."

Not only the emotions were in, but the expressions were especially full when saying the lines, especially the tears that were held all the way to the end before they fell.

Lin Chuan nodded, "Okay then, the role is yours, we'll inform your agent later."

Lalisa laughed awkwardly, "I don't have an agent and I'm not signed, so just call the number I left when filming starts."

Lin Chuan was quite surprised, nowadays young people of all sized has their own companies contracted. However, this girl has the looks and the performance skill but she's not signed?

"That's fine, wait for the notice later."

"Thank you director!" Lalisa bowed deeply and she dramatically took the role.

Lalisa walked out of the room still feeling light on her feet, like she was dreaming.

Jeon Jungkook leaned in, "How did it go?"

Lalisa looked blankly at Jeon Jungkook, "I was hired for this role and I took it."

With that, Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and reached out to tap her on the head, "How are you going to thank me?"

Lalisa patted Jungkook's shoulder, "I'll buy you a dinner."

"Fine but let's go to the hospital first before we eat" Jungkook saw the wound on Llisa's body.

It was only then Lalisa noticed that while climbing up nd down in the basement, she had accidentally scuffed all of her arms and thighs and several places, oozing blood.

"It's not a problem, it's just a small wound, I'll just buy some salve and disinfect it on my way back home."

The two of them walked out together, and Jeon Jungkook drove the Ferrari Raphael as usual, following Lalisa's instruction to a large stall.

Well it is indeed a large stall.

Glancing at the sorroundings,  Jeon Jungkook's brow furrowed.

Having a high status, how could he come to this kind of place?

Lalisa very familiarly greeted the somewhat hunchback owner and ordered a bunch of skewers and two small caseroles which was enough a good meal for her.

Jeon Jungkook coughed, "Uhm, excuse me Lalisa but don't you think my car doesn't go well with this place?"

Lalisa looked at his saphire blue Ferrari Raphael parked on the other side of the road which was indeed out of place with what the world sees as a dirty environment.

"But I can't afford anywhere else." she shrugged helplessly, "I'm poor, would you believe me if I told you that my purse is cleaner than my face?"

Jeon Jungkook snorted softly, not speaking.

"Wait, how did you know that my name is Lalisa Im?"

As far as she remembers, when they first met, she was too worried to be entangled with him in the future that's why she didn't told him her name. Also the second time they met, she didn't say her name either.

"That," Jungkook was momentarily speechless. He didn't want to call her name, but in that situation this afternoon, he could only call her by her name.  "You forgot in the library, you swiped your card to get in, I just asked the lady guard."

"That sister guard guiding the swipe card really doesn't care about privacy when she sees a handsome guy!" Lalisa couldn't help but complain. "By the way, I still don't know what your name is."

"Well, you can just call me Justin" Jungkook didn't want her to know so soon that he was her husband, after all, he haven't even tried to do the things he was planning just to test her.

"Oh, what do you do for a living?"

Jeon Jungkook wasn't really sure how to answer, he hesitated.

But Lalisa suddenly slapped the table, "I know! You're a prostritute, right?"

"Prostitute?"

"Yeah, look at you driving such a nice car, but the clothes on your body are just off-the-rack you still hang around bars and places like that. A handsome man with good shape like you in a place like that, you must be a prostitute!"

Lalisa narrowed her eyes at him as she spoke.

She heard from her classmates that there were many prostitutes in the bar. That's the reason why she came to the bar to look for sperm donator. She's sure a prostitute would not pester her after.

"Erm.." Jeon Jungkook was lost for words.

He's wearing a simple tshirt but it is a high customed from a certain brand. Yes! Even his simple tshirts were custome ordered!

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm the type of person who doesn't judge people with that kind of job." Lalisa comfortedly patted Jungkook's shoulder.

Jeon Jungkook didn't argue further even though it's probably the biggest joke, mistaking the richest man in the country as a prostitute.

"Thank you so much for today." Lalisa smiled brightly.

Jeon Jungkook waited for a while, but couldn't wait for her following words, "That's it?"

Lalisa's eyes dribbled around, "That's it."

"You're just going to say thanks to me?" This is the first time he had heard a simple thank you.

"I'm treating you to skewers too!"

Jeon Jungkook shook his head in disdain, "Don't forget your photos are still in me, and I saved you today. If not for me, you wouldn't be able to secure the role today. Based on all this, shouldn't you be repaying me?"

Lalisa thought that they were finally in good terms,  she didn't expect that he'd still brought out the pictures.

"Then how do you want me to repay you?"

"I thought I was clear the last time." Jungkook leaned closer to her, "Spend another night with me."

Lalisa bit her lower lip, "Seriously, you can sleep with so many people with that job of yours, and you can even earn money for it. Why do you want to sleep with me?"

"That's because you're young and sweet, I sleep with rich women and most of them were old. What's the point, and I can give you money."

She said he was a prostitute and he was going to roll with that.

"Can't we just be friends?"

"How boring."

"I know you don't have many friends in your line of work. I think we can be friends. I won't avoid you."

Jeon Jungkook waved his hands lazily, not wanting to hear more, "Lalisa Im, didn't we have fun the last time? What's the difference between sleeping together once or twice? After all, didn't you enjoy the last time?"

Lalisa went pale.

If she won't sleep with him, her photos would be leaked.

Jeon Jungkook was highly amused by the expression on Lalisa's face.