Avengers: Age Of Ultron pt.2

Începe de la început

I was bringing one of the legion bots into the lab. Everyone was in the lab. " He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more bout us than we know about each other." Natasha said. " He's in your files, he's on the internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodes said walking forward. " Nuclear codes," I said cracking my neck. Natasha rubbed my back. " Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodes said. " Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Natasha said. " he didn't say 'dead'. He said 'extinct." Steve said. " He also said he killed somebody," Clint said. " There wasn't anyone else in the building," Maria said. " Yes there was" Tony and I said. I sighed. Tony brought up Jarvis. " Jarvis. He tore apart Jarvis" I said looking at the hologram. " Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense." Steve said. " No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't a strategy. This is... Rage" Bruce said. Thor walked into the room. He picked Tony up by the throat. I approached Thor. " It's going around," Clint said. " Come on, use your words, buddy," Tony said. " I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor said. " put him down or you won't' be able to use your words," I said to Thor. He glanced at me. " Tiny wolf. You can't do anything" He said. " Thor. The Legionnaire?" Steve said. Thor put down Tony. " Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it's headed north. And it has the scepter," Thor said. " Now we have to retrieve it, again," Thor said to Steve. " genie's out of that bottle, Clear and present is Ultron," Natasha said. " I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Dr. Cho said. Tony laughed. I sighed. " You think this is funny?" Thor asked. I stepped between Tony and Thor. " No," Tony said. He put his hand on my shoulder. I moved out of the way. " It's probably not, right? This is very terrible. Is it so... Is it so... It is. It's so terrible" Tony said laughing mid-sentence. " this could have been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand," Thor said. " No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny" tony said approaching Thor. " it's a hoot that you don't get why we need this." Tony said bouncing up on his toes. " tony, maybe this might not be the time" Bruce said. " Really? That's it? You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls?" Tony said. " only when I've created a murder bot" Bruce responded. " he has a point" I mumbled. Natasha looked at me. " You helped too didn't you Tiny Wolf?" Thor said looking at me. Natasha put her hand in front of me. I pushed her hand down. " I don't know. I like to help my friends Thor." I said. He grumbled. " I'm out of here. Let me know when you guys have a plan" I said moving to exit the room. " Yeah just walk away because that's what your best a doing," Thor said. I stopped. " Oh no." I heard Natasha say. I turned around. I got up and close with Thor. I looked him up and down. " You don't know anything about me," I said. " I know you tried to take the coward's way out. And multiple times I hear" He said looking around. I punched I'm in the chest sending him flying back. Everyone moved. I stuck my hand up. " I walk away so I don't do things like that. I might not turn into a big green monster. But I can still do some damage." I said glaring at Thor. He swung his hammer. " That's enough!" Steve shouted. I turned around and exited the room.

" Wolfie. We need you in the file room" Tony said over comms. I sighed and stood up. As I walked into the room everyone was looking at files in a circle. " Miss anything?" I asked as I walked in. " I think we got our guy," Natasha said. " He was talking about finding something new. a game-changer" Tony said. " What's this?" Thor asked. " Uh, a tattoo. I don't think he had it." Tony said. " Those are tattoos, this is a brand," Thor said.

Banner had figured out what the burn on the guy's neck was. It was Wakandian. That's where My spear and Steve's shield came from. They were made out of the strongest metal in the world. That's why bullets couldn't go through his shield or my spear and the shield attached. WE had found him on a boat in the ocean near South Africa. Tony, Thor, and Steve were all taking on Ultron head-on. I was coming in from behind. So were Clint and Natasha. Ultron was taunting them. The fighting started. I jumped across the railings. I swung and landed behind the female enhanced. I think their names were Maximoff. Or that was their last name. I opened my spear. I twirled it around. She looked at me. " you and your brother are just kids." I said pointing at her. " we are not kids!" she yelled. " Then don't act like it!" I said swinging my spear at her. She dodged it. She sent red at me. I dodged it and flipped down a level. I looked up and she was gone. I looked around. Everything was silent. " Guys?" I said into comms. " I'm here," Clint said. " Okay," I said. " I'm not getting any responses from the others-" A punch hit me and swept me off my feet. I flipped. I landed the flip and looked up. " We can use her," A bot with Ultron's voice said. I uppercuted the robot. The female tapped the side of my head. Everything went dark.

When I woke up I was in a laboratory. Ultron was in front of me. I looked around. The two enhanced were there as well. They looked at me. I sighed. I looked down. There was a box in front of me. Ultron had a wire connected to his head. It lead into the box. I couldn't hear anything. Silence. The girl looked at me. Her eyes flashed red. Ringing started. I groaned as my ears rang. I hung my head low. The girl bent down and looked me in the eyes. "You-You're doing this," I said with a clenched jaw. She tilted her head. The ringing stopped. I sucked in a shaky breath. " Accept it. Bend to its will. Accept it. It will bring you peace" Ultron's voice in my head started saying things like that repeatedly. " Get out. Of my head!" I shouted looking up. The girl stepped back. I growled under my breath. Ultron punched me in the face. I felt my cheek cut. I felt blood pool in my mouth. I smiled. I spit out the blood. I looked up at Ultron. I licked my teeth. He shot Dr. Cho. In a flash, I was in a food market. I looked around. The maximoff's has taken me... To a food market " Don't make a move!" The woman said. She had a thick Russian accent. " What did you do?" I asked looking at them. " You gave me a chance. Give us another" The boy said. They had the same accent. I looked between them. " What exactly do you mean by chance?" I asked.