"You may have been my first, but you most definitley wont be my last."

I watch Vinnie's muscled back ascend up the staircase with his arms wrapped around Cassie's waist

I watch Vinnie's muscled back ascend up the staircase with his arms wrapped around Cassie's waist. I'm not sure why but seeing them together is kind of pissing me off. I know it shouldn't, it's just sex between them, the same as it was 'just sex' between Vin and I. The thought of his gorgeous body grinding against Cassie's is making me sick. Images of the two of them together run through my mind. Does he treat her the same way he treats me? Does he kiss up her neck as he thrusts into her? Does he tell her she's beautiful as he stares down into her eyes? Does he run his fingers through her hair and place delicate kisses along her shoulder as they lie together after the deed is done? Unanswered questions swarm my mind as memories of our night together play out in my head like a film reel.

I'm ripped from my reverie at the sound of my brothers voice,
"Maddie..." My brother gives me a nod before turning to face Tommy Loretta, a guy in my grade who I had a huge crush on a few years back. "Sup Loretta, I hope you're not flirting with my sister here." I glare at my brother as he raises an eyebrow, his stare intense on Tommy.
"No, Levi, definitely not. I was just telling Maddie about the baseball game last week." Tommy's voice quivers.
"What do you mean definitely not? You sayin' my sister is ugly, Loretta, huh?" Levi continues to antagonize Tommy.
"No, No, definitely not, Maddie's hot!" Tommy squirms.
"Dude... I thought you weren't into her and now your saying she's hot? She's my sister Loretta, she's off limits. If you're looking for a good time, look elsewhere!" Levi patronizes.
Tommy begins to stutter as he tries to speak.
"Levi! Are you fucking serious, you jerk?" I hiss.
"Deadly." Levi answers, not bothering to even look at me, his jaw clenching while he stares down Tommy.
"Tommy was not hitting on me! We were just chatting, you know as friends do!"
"Yeah, well that's not what Vinnie said." Levi shrugs.
I feel my blood begin to boil! That cock blocking bastard! Has he seriously sent my brother over here to throw around his weight while he fucks off upstairs with that bitch? Total Asshole move!

I grab a hold of Levi's arm and drag him away as I shout an apology over my shoulder to Tommy for my brother's dickish behavior. When we're away from a majority of the partygoers, I halt and twist around to face my overbearing brother. "What the fuck was that?!" I scold.
Levi rolls his eyes and lets out a laugh, "You're too good for that dude Maddie."
I narrow my eyes at my brother, "Levi, we were just talking! Also what the hell does it have to do with Vinnie if I'm chatting to a guy?" I throw my hands up in anger.
"Yeah well you might think that it was just 'talking' but I know guys and I know that Loretta had a lot more than 'talking' on his filthy ass mind..." he huffs holding up his fingers in air quotes, "...and Vinnie's my bro, therefore he sees you like a sister, he's looking out for you the same way I do."
I let out a laugh unable to hide my amusement at the bullshit Levi doesn't even realise he's spouting. "You guys are fucking unbelievable, you know that right? So it's okay for you to chase Shelb around like a stray dog and then because she isn't the slightest bit interested in your dumb ass, you keep yourself busy with any other hoe that will give it up to you!" I seethe. Levi's eyes widen, clearly taken aback by my outburst of anger. "And as for your dickwad of a friend, who I talk to, who I hang out with, who I have "anything" to do with is none of his business, he's not my brother, he's your friend Levi that's it, neither you nor Vinnie Carson has no fucking say in what I do in MY life!" I see Levi visibly swallow as he looks over my shoulder just before I hear a familiar deep voice behind me, "Well if that's how you feel Mads I'll stay out your perfect life."
I spin around, faced with Vinnie's defined chest through his plain black tee. I lift my head and peer up into those piercing blue eyes. He returns my gaze, and I see the hurt in his eyes. I open my mouth to apologize but before I can get the words out Levi speaks.
"We only want what's best for you Maddie. We know how other guys think and I'm kind of ashamed to admit it but we have broken a few hearts between us throughout high school. We don't want you getting hurt by some douchebag that treats girls the same way we do."
I know that Levi has the best intentions at heart and that he is trying to protect me from getting hurt but I'm a big girl and I can make my own choices.
"Yeah Mads, we don't want you getting hurt by dicks like us." Vinnie adds.
Even though they are trying to calm me down, that has just made me even more pissed! The damn nerve of this jack ass, we had sex last week and now he's telling me he doesn't want to see me get hurt when I've just witnessed him go up stairs with that skank bitch! I know it was just sex to him but he could atleast show me some respect by not doing it in front of my face. My anger level has rocketed to about one hundred now fuelled by obnoxious assholes and too much alcohol, I can't contain it any longer.
I jab my brother and Vinnie in the chest with my pointer finger.
"Okay you pair of interfering assholes, since you are both hard of hearing let me spell it out for you both..." I point to my chest, my voice filled with anger, "who I choose to talk to, who I choose to kiss, who I choose to date and most importantly who I choose to damn well fuck has got absolutely nothing to do with either of you!" I point between them before taking a step closer to Vinnie, and curl my finger gesturing for him to come closer as I place my hands on either side of his shoulders as I stand on my tip toes, before whispering into his ear.
"The next guy who fucks me is none of your business, you may have been my first but you most definitely won't be my last." I let go of Vinnie's shoulders and peer up into his eyes seeing the hurt behind them amplified, I smirk before I push pass him and head through the crowd of people towards the kitchen.
Pass me another fucking drink.

Hey Guys! 👋

Hey Guys! 👋

Long time no see! I've missed you all so much!
I'm so sorry it's took a while for another update but I am so grateful for your continued support! I'm hoping in the next few weeks I can get back on track and give you all more frequent updates!

How did you feel about Maddie going off at Levi and Vin?
Do you feel like she was to harsh or that she had a right to say what she has?
Would you guys like another Vinnie chapter soon ?
They always seem to be a huge hit with you all and I always receive mad respect from you guys for them!
Is there anything yous would like to see cleared up?

Let me know! Comment, write on my message board and please leave me a star! I love all your interactions it is those that keep me coming back to continue this story! ❤️

Once again thank you all so much!
Hope to hear from you all soon!

😘😘😘