"Do you think you can call me Big Papi?"

I spent the rest of yesterday avoiding Vinnie

I spent the rest of yesterday avoiding Vinnie. After our encounter at my locker I thought it was definitely for the best. That boy is doing things to me, and you know what they say, little girls who play with fire get their pigtails burned. Luckily we only have a few classes together and I didn't have any of them yesterday. I spent last night in my bedroom and only came down stairs when I was certain that Vinnie was not over at our house with Levi. However, avoiding him today is impossible, I won't be able to hide from him much longer.
I grab my gym bag from my locker and slam the door closed as I head off to the locker room to change for cheer practice. I've avoided Brittany's pressing questions if I've heard anything more from Vinnie. I decided to not tell her about yesterday. I've vowed that this thing goes no further than harmless flirting. Seriously, I know it wouldn't work between me and Vin. Even if it was no strings attached amazing sex, it can't happen.
We spend an hour out on the field going over and over our new routine for next Friday's game.
"Okay ladies, ten minute water break!" We hear Coach Weaver yell. I walk over to the side of the field and grab my water bottle and take a sip. Brit, Shelby, and Saffie sit down next to me. Brittany puts down her water and glares over towards Cassie and Sienna, "I don't know if it's because I don't like her but Cassie's moves are wack! How can we look good as a team if our captain is as flexible as my grandma?"
Shelby smirks,"Yeah well she must have some sort of flexibility after half the damn football team has plowed through her." We all break out in laughter. After composing ourselves I look up to see the one person I have tried my best to avoid. Vinnie walks over to Cassie and I can't help but listen in on their conversation.
"Cass, you got a minute?" Cassie raises her head and greets Vinnie with her fake smile as she pushes out her equally fake tits.
"I've got all the time in the world for you handsome, what's up?" I roll my eyes as I watch Vinnie take Cassie by the arm and move over towards us.
"You got any plans tonight? I wanna take you out for dinner." Vinnie questions.
"Any plans I did have I can cancel, if you promise dessert after" Cassie places her hand on Vinnie's shoulder.
"Haaaa! Is this bitch seriously trying to sound sexy? Cause all I'm hearing is desperation!" Shelby laughs. I guess it isn't just me eavesdropping. Cassie looks over and narrows her eyes towards Shelby who throws back a one sided smirk and flips her off.
"Of course Cass, have I left you unsatisfied yet?" Vinnie raises one eyebrow in question.
"Not at all, that's why I keep coming back, you know exactly how to satisfy my needs." Cassie twists her hair around a finger while staring up at Vinnie like she's a death row inmate and he's her last meal.
"I'll pick you up at six." Vinnie gives one of his sexy grins and then turns to walk away but not before looking directly at me and throwing a wink. I send him back a look of disgust to which he smirks at before walking away.
I don't know if it's just me but is this guy baiting me? It's like he wanted me to hear that conversation. Before I have time to think too much into it I hear Brittany speak up, "Well that was embarrassing, I felt myself cringing for her!"
"You wanna talk about embarrassing? What's embarrassing is that you're back with Dre after I was in his bed two nights ago." Sienna steps up beside Cassie and smirks at Brittany.
Brittany spins her head towards Sienna, "What did you just say?"
"Yeah, it was amazing, that big thick cock! Mmmh and that tongue! He really knows how to make a girl scream his name." Brittany jumps up and lunges towards Sienna who hides behind Cassie. Shelby and I jump on Brittanys back and take her to the ground as she thrashes underneath us "I'm gonna fucking kill you, you filthy little whore!"
"Your just jealous that you can't satisfy your mans needs and he needs to look elsewhere" Sienna continues to goad Brittany.
Brittany is about five seconds away from a straight jacket when coach comes over after seeing the crowd that is now forming consisting of the rest of the cheer squad and most the football team "What the hell is going on here?"
"She tried to attack me coach!" Sienna squeals pointing towards Brittany who is still squirming underneath Shelby and I.
"Is this right Brittany?" Coach questions.
"Yeah it is, she's a man stealing bitch" Brittany screams.
"Okay I think we've heard enough, Brittany go cool off your practice is over for today and I'll see you in my office first thing tomorrow morning, Saffie can you go with her please to make sure she is okay?" Coach points towards the locker rooms, "and Sienna keep your hands off other people's men, and get back to practice"
Sienna huffs and bumps shoulders with Shelby as she passes us.
"Cuida tu espalda puta" Shelby spits as she shoves Sienna who hurries away across the field with Cassie.