Her smile that cold warm up the entire Arctic.

Her beauty.

Her grace.

Hama.

"I built a flower shop near our house. With a garden in the back." Shimizu stated as Itsuki ran her hand across the wooden counter top.

Itsuki started to pick up a love for flowers ever since her curse, she's starting to find peace within it.

"That's nice." Itsuki smiled a bit and he patted her head, "I'm glad. Let me show you something." He guided them to the back of the store and opened the door sitting next to a flower pot hanging from the ceiling.

He revealed a beautiful garden, a type of garden that was so beautiful it could make a cold hearted killer cry. The smell entered Itsuki's nose and escaped through her mouth, her eyes were wide like saucers and her lips parted, she was at a loss for words.

She's never seen something so beautiful.

"Little Mizuko is already getting the hang of becoming an expert gardener. If you would want to I can hire you." Shimizu smiled widely, Mizuko grabbed Itsuki's hand and he led her through the garden hedges into his own little garden patch, it was a mess but like a beautiful mess.

Itsuki knelt down and Mizu unearthed a flower from the dirt, he removed it so perfectly, the roots and everything.

Who would've thought such a simple flower could have so many roots hiding under.

Itsuki cupped her hands and Mizu placed it on her palms and closed her hands, "It is a flower! It is for you Suki!" He gave her a grin and she ruffled his hair, his clear eyes smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

Shimizu found them, "So? Do you wanna work here?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips with a smile on his face, Itsuki looked at him and gave him a deathly stare, "Yes. I do."

His smile turned crooked and he wearily smiled at her, "Th-That's great!" He rubbed the back of his head and Itsuki stood up and patted the dirt off her clothes.

"Haha, but soon. It would be nice to get some help around here. Mizu... he's a handful." He chuckled a bit, and he watched as Mizu ate the dirt and then rolled around in it.

Itsuki punched his shoulder and gave him a reassuring nod. He rubbed his shoulder, while closing his eyes and smiled.

"How about next week? What ever day you are available?" He offered and Itsuki nodded in agreement, they went back in the shop, "I'll visit here as much as I can. It's a very nice place Shimizu." Mizuko smiled.

Itsuki picked up her umbrella and looked out the window for a moment.

A tear.

A tear rolled down her cheek and fell on a wooden plank, "How well do you like the store?"

Hama appeared and stood next to Itsuki, looking out the window also, "It's nice." She responded, Hama smiled then laughed, "I'm glad, after all this time we finally moved over here, and you're also here with us." Hama placed a hand on Itsuki's shoulder.