"I had the urge to kill them for a second." Itsuki admitted, making Mizuko laugh a bit, "I can't lie I did to."

The three heard their conversation and all twitched in fear, "Gee Jabami's are scary..."

Itsuki looked back at the group, Sakura was reprimanding Naruto and in response he was basically crying at that point. Sasuke was also looking back at them, her red eyes caught his attention, they're eyes locked then they both turned away.

"They were quite annoying." Itsuki smirked, "But they're tolerable."

She waited for Mizuko to answer but he didn't, "Why aren't you laughing. I'm funny." She claimed, he was looking straight ahead at something with a 'oh shit' face.

Raising an eyebrow, Itsuki looked in the direction he was and a HERD of girls bunched together charged towards Mizuko.

Itsuki ducked as girls literally jumped from the sky to get a closer look at her brother, "Hello! We haven't seen you before and we just wanted to say-" Another girl interrupted him, "You're super cute, like drop dead gorgeous!"

"Please! Please marry me!" A boy held out a bouquet of flowers and other fangirls started fighting each other, dying to get just a taste of Mizuko Jabami.

Itsuki rolled her eyes and pulled out her umbrella, "Why do I always have to do everything here." She asked herself, putting the umbrella between them and the fans, she twirled it around and they all dropped down like flies.

"How annoying." Itsuki put the umbrella over her head and they walked over the bodies like it was nothing.

"What I was going to say is that we're staying at the Hyuga complex for the time being." He rubbed his temples and sighed, "Nice to know I'll have stalkers now..."

"Mizuko has fans now?" Itsuki batted her eyelashes and Mizuko smacked the top of her head.

She stuck out her tongue and stuck her finger up her nose, "Oh shut up." He snapped back, Itsuki laughed and made that smug face Mizuko always made and they continued walking.

"Hey..." A shop caught Itsuki's eyes.

It read, ' HAMAS FLOWER SHOP '

Itsuki's eyes softened when she read Hama's name and smiled a bit, thinking about her late sister.

They opened the door and once it did tiny bells jingled above the door jingled from the movement, Itsuki set her umbrella down and both Shimizu and Mizu appeared, "Suki!" Mizu jumped from the counter into Itsuki's arms and hugged her tightly, "I missed you Mizu." Itsuki went soft and rubbed her cheek against his.

"It's been so long!" Shimizu smiled and sat on a stool, Mizuko shook Mizu's little hand and smiled, "Mizuko!" Mizu smiled widely and Mizuko laughed a bit.

"So, you really opened the flower shop." Mizuko looked around, the shop was aesthetically pleasing to the eye, beautiful flowers of all types were placed in vases or assorted in a refrigerated shelf.

"It was our promise." Shimizu smiled softly and looked down thinking about Hama.

Her lavender colored eyes.