𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒔

Start from the beginning

Upon reaching it, you saw a stone table as if someone's were preparing a dinner. "Hey, who put this table here? They've even set it ready for dinner, there's a wine jug and everything..." Paimon went to check out on the table as she read out loud the names that was carved into the seats.

Retainer, Guizhong and Rex Lapis. From what you have known, Guizhong is Zhongli's old friend back when Zhongli wasn't as knowledgable as he is now.

Paimon said something that you didn't hear as you were busy observing the surroundings. There should be a bunch of cooking pots here though you did not quite remember what dishes you should make.

"Do you think maybe it's at all possible that the adepti might like to try some... Sticky Honey Roast?" Paimon questioned you guys as Aether shrugged.

"I think they only eat Liyue's cuisine." You said as you began to go towards the pot. You snapped your finger to light up the fire as you looked at the leftover ingredient.

Snapdragon, Lotus Head and Tofu. You have bunch of those in your inventory. Especially Tofu given the fact that you want to make some Almond Tofu for Xiao. "Whatever they were cooking, it sounds complicated!"

Paimon looked around as she picked up a piece of paper. "They left some notes, too." She began to read through the notes as she was lost in confusion. "Yep, it's a doozy! Paimon's not surprised they had to write it all down, it's a lot to remember... We should read it carefully."

"Actually, Paimon can you read it out loud the recipe? We should do this quickly so that we could rest up." You said as she heeded to your request. She began to read the recipe out loud as you followed her instructions.

_________________________________

"It smells so good. Paimon's stomach is rumbling. Isn't this your first time making one? How come you looked like you've made it a thousand times?" She asked as you just shrugged.

You can't really answer her question so you decided to just hand her the bowl of soup. "Try and taste this if it's delicious." You said as you began to prepare another bowl for Aether and for the offering.

Paimon and Aether took the bowl as they drooled at the sight of the soup as they took a sip of it. For them, the food taste like a heavenly dish that was made by the god. Well considering you are a 'god', that's quite fitting for your food.

"This is so good! Paimon really surprised this turn out this good." You just chuckled at her reaction and watched her eating down the food happily.

Aether was quite content that he could eat your cooking every single day, given that you are one of his traveling buddies. Plus, now that you spent quite a time with him more than with the people in Mondstadt especially when it come to Kaeya.

"Naturally, I am a very good cook." You flipped your hair though it looks a little lamer given the fact your hair were quite short.

"Now... to another pot we go." You said as you headed towards southeast of the mountain. There were flour on the ground everywhere as if there was a bomb made of flour that exploded to it.

"Whoa... The ground is covered in flour." Paimon looked around the floor as she shook her head and clicked her tongue. "What a messy chef..."

Paimon took a look at the pot as she looked at it in disgusted. "Seems there's meat in this pot, but Paimon can't tell which kind." She said as she thought for a while.